Simplifying Labels
-
As some of you know I go off the deep end with labels. I may have bought a die-cut sticker printer just to make some funny stickers for giveaways and now I use them to label everything.
Here's a few examples.

Tonight I grabbed the niimbot and realized I had some white tape and clear labels. Surprisingly, I don't know why I haven't been doing this more often. Really looks nice against the V4 plastique and I tried it on a few other pens. It looks good, It's easy to read and I don't waste 30 minutes trying to get something that looks awesome that three people might see
.I guess the point of this post is keep it simple.
Oh and lets see your labels!

-
Bro, this kicks ass! (Honey, Randy is costing me money again!)
And now I am going to sit back and wait for the shitstorm on that ARA-290 cake.

-
Aaaaand on the other end of the spectrum you have my cheap ass, using charity address labels with a Sharpie.
-
Aaaaand on the other end of the spectrum you have my cheap ass, using charity address labels with a Sharpie.
@Stan-Douglas I cackled so loud at work from this statement! Thank you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login