Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. 3d CAD Software - Need Testers
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

3d CAD Software - Need Testers

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community Meta & Off-Topic
1 Posts 1 Posters 11 Views 1 Watching
3d CAD Software - Need Testers 3d CAD Software - Need Testers 3d CAD Software - Need Testers 3d CAD Software - Need Testers 3d CAD Software - Need Testers 3d CAD Software - Need Testers
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I am kind of a Techno Peasant when it comes to using technology... I am more of the in the garage, port & polish heads, build motors, lift jeeps kind of person. But after the Corps and before my current career I did spend about 10 years in technology, so i have some background in it. Because I am a TERRIBLE end user, I have a hard time using programs like TinkerCad, Fusion, ect. I tried a bunch and couldn't do shit.

    So I decided to design my own 3d CAD software, it works pretty good (I think). I put a lot of features in it. I put a lot of the same feature that fusion, TinkerCAD and a few other CAD programs have in them. I named everything what I thought would be the easiest for a beginner to figure out. *Note - Even though I designed the software, i am still not good at doing anything in it. i programmed my self designed ai to be able to work in the program and build me what I want.

    I am looking for a few people that design a lot in CAD and want a software that they do not have to pay a monthly fee for. I need 1 or 2 people who have a MAC with an Apple Silicon chip in it and 1 windows 11 user to test the software to identify the bugs so I can fix them and to suggest new features and tools so I can add them to it. But I need people who are experienced in CAD design and do it a lot. The people that help will get all the updates and can have the software. I do not plan on selling the software. The MAC version had my Developer ID Certificate in it and is signed and notarized by Apple, so it will go in with no warnings or problems. I do not have a Microsoft Developer Certificate, so the person with the Windows computer will have to accept the warning Microsoft gives you when installing unsigned software. I built this software, it is not someone else with changes to their code, it is mine, so I know the code is clean and doesn't have any malicious stuff in it.

    If you are interested in helping, DM me.... Here are some screenshots showing some of the tools and layout. It can export to stl, 3mf, step, obj, svg and like fusion you can pick the resolution it exports at. I put a bunch of Generators in it to make vial boxes and stuff like that (Those are about the only things I can do with it on my own, without my ai doing it for me)

    3dWB_1.png 3dWB_2.png 3dWB_3.png 3dWB_4.png 3dWB_5.png 3dWB_6.png

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    1 Reply Last reply
    1

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • World
    • Users
    • Groups