Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
68 Posts 27 Posters 825 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D derekg1

    @Stevepep said:

    @pep_researcher consider the disposal pens i have been using them for travel they are great
    Not trying to be contrary I just don't get the disposable pens. Do you know you have to throw it away, is the size that big of a deal or is it a "if I have to throw it away/gets confiscated" type thing? For $16 you get two pens with one use each. Or you can get 2 v2s for $44. As long as you get a few uses from the v2s you com out ahead on cost right?

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote last edited by
    #59

    @derekg1 far point I do a fair amount of international travel, and they resemble the pharma pens, and you can't open them once you press them together. so thats my reasoning. They make no sense for home use and domestic travel IMO

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S Stevepep

      @derekg1 far point I do a fair amount of international travel, and they resemble the pharma pens, and you can't open them once you press them together. so thats my reasoning. They make no sense for home use and domestic travel IMO

      D Offline
      D Offline
      derekg1
      wrote last edited by
      #60

      @Stevepep said:

      @derekg1 far point I do a fair amount of international travel, and they resemble the pharma pens, and you can't open them once you press them together. so thats my reasoning. They make no sense for home use and domestic travel IMO

      That definitely that makes sense, forget how much pickier international stuff can be.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • atlas01A Offline
        atlas01A Offline
        atlas01
        wrote last edited by
        #61

        Got my V4 Plastique in the mail today. Going to test it when I get home.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • atlas01A atlas01

          Got my V4 Plastique in the mail today. Going to test it when I get home.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by Stevepep
          #62

          @atlas01 One bit of advice, the outer piece of the area you push spins so if you put your thumb in that area it makes it hard to push down. You want to push the black center area and stay away form the red outer area. Its a great pen I am loving it

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by ResearchCat
            #63

            Okay, all this talk about pens got me excited, and my V4 plastiques arrived. I am going to watch a movie with some pep-friends tomorrow, and I put together peptide pen gift bags for them.

            Each pack contains:
            1 V4 Plastique Peptide Pen
            2 Randy’s Best 3ml cartridges
            2 3ml Luer Lock Syringes w/ 1” 25 g needle
            2 1.5” 31g Luer Lock needle (Gets to the bottom of the vial)
            2 1” 31 g Luer Lock vent needle
            2 13mm filters
            2 32gx4mm pen tips
            2 32gx6mm pen tips
            2 31gx5mm pen tips
            2 31gx6mm pen tips
            6 alcohol swabs

            att.MBNnMathNV4dcty87pE5MfS0d5BQ_-iN2qksA6_7H0M.jpeg
            att.ojl8FOOSEwwhOUQWLCRi3zJmUG9rjCB_PPbth5Hzsiw.jpeg

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            S D 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              Okay, all this talk about pens got me excited, and my V4 plastiques arrived. I am going to watch a movie with some pep-friends tomorrow, and I put together peptide pen gift bags for them.

              Each pack contains:
              1 V4 Plastique Peptide Pen
              2 Randy’s Best 3ml cartridges
              2 3ml Luer Lock Syringes w/ 1” 25 g needle
              2 1.5” 31g Luer Lock needle (Gets to the bottom of the vial)
              2 1” 31 g Luer Lock vent needle
              2 13mm filters
              2 32gx4mm pen tips
              2 32gx6mm pen tips
              2 31gx5mm pen tips
              2 31gx6mm pen tips
              6 alcohol swabs

              att.MBNnMathNV4dcty87pE5MfS0d5BQ_-iN2qksA6_7H0M.jpeg
              att.ojl8FOOSEwwhOUQWLCRi3zJmUG9rjCB_PPbth5Hzsiw.jpeg

              S Offline
              S Offline
              STATIEEIGHT
              wrote last edited by
              #64

              @ResearchCat

              Damn - can I be your friend?🤣

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • ResearchCatR Offline
                ResearchCatR Offline
                ResearchCat
                wrote last edited by
                #65

                Of course you can! But I only have 4 Plastiques right now.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                  Of course you can! But I only have 4 Plastiques right now.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  STATIEEIGHT
                  wrote last edited by
                  #66

                  @ResearchCat

                  Aw shucks 🤗 - I’ll do it for 2 alcohol swabs & an 8mm pen tip.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    Okay, all this talk about pens got me excited, and my V4 plastiques arrived. I am going to watch a movie with some pep-friends tomorrow, and I put together peptide pen gift bags for them.

                    Each pack contains:
                    1 V4 Plastique Peptide Pen
                    2 Randy’s Best 3ml cartridges
                    2 3ml Luer Lock Syringes w/ 1” 25 g needle
                    2 1.5” 31g Luer Lock needle (Gets to the bottom of the vial)
                    2 1” 31 g Luer Lock vent needle
                    2 13mm filters
                    2 32gx4mm pen tips
                    2 32gx6mm pen tips
                    2 31gx5mm pen tips
                    2 31gx6mm pen tips
                    6 alcohol swabs

                    att.MBNnMathNV4dcty87pE5MfS0d5BQ_-iN2qksA6_7H0M.jpeg
                    att.ojl8FOOSEwwhOUQWLCRi3zJmUG9rjCB_PPbth5Hzsiw.jpeg

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    denti
                    wrote last edited by
                    #67

                    @ResearchCat said:

                    Okay, all this talk about pens got me excited, and my V4 plastiques arrived. I am going to watch a movie with some pep-friends tomorrow, and I put together peptide pen gift bags for them.

                    Each pack contains:
                    1 V4 Plastique Peptide Pen
                    2 Randy’s Best 3ml cartridges
                    2 3ml Luer Lock Syringes w/ 1” 25 g needle
                    2 1.5” 31g Luer Lock needle (Gets to the bottom of the vial)
                    2 1” 31 g Luer Lock vent needle
                    2 13mm filters
                    2 32gx4mm pen tips
                    2 32gx6mm pen tips
                    2 31gx5mm pen tips
                    2 31gx6mm pen tips
                    6 alcohol swabs

                    att.MBNnMathNV4dcty87pE5MfS0d5BQ_-iN2qksA6_7H0M.jpeg
                    att.ojl8FOOSEwwhOUQWLCRi3zJmUG9rjCB_PPbth5Hzsiw.jpeg

                    Can I be your BEST FRIEND?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S Stevepep

                      @pep_researcher consider the disposal pens i have been using them for travel they are great

                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote last edited by pep_researcher
                      #68

                      @Stevepep So this?

                      https://peptidecritic.com/store/peptide-critic-research-pen-blue-copy

                      I believe it comes with built-in cartridge and has the same loading process as Jeff's video tutorial, right? @randy?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups