Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Gansulin Needles?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Gansulin Needles?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pensinjection-device
13 Posts 9 Posters 168 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Online
    J Online
    jackiee
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I was reading the responses in the poll about favorite pens and I saw someone say that Gansulin doesn’t work right with higher than a 30g needle? I use 32g and 33g mostly. Could that be why my Gansulin is finicky with me? Not so much my cartridges? Is it the same with the ConviPens?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Online
      M Online
      MikeMiranda
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I’ve used the Gansulin with a 31G/8mm and now use it with 32G/4mm. I feel like with the 32G 4mm I have a tiny drop left on the tip after waiting a second or two after it finishes, so I might go try a 30G or 31G 4mm.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCat
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I have mostly used 32g or 31g so I need to try 30 and see how that works. Problem is that the 30g feels pokier. I barely register 32g. Somehow even the 31g feels pokier. I don’t know if gauge has anything to do with having a drop left over as it varies from pen and cart to pen and cart using the same needle for me.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • H Offline
          H Offline
          HockeyRat
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Im currently using a Gansulin and Convi’s in my rotation. Ive just given in to using 29g 8mm for everything even my Test Cyp in MCT….Zero issues. Can confirm, at least for me, that 31g tips the auto pens did not like.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            I've found that I get the best results using a
            30Gx6mm or a 31Gx5mm. In my opinion the smaller gauge can work, just have to use a shorter length needle, less pressure.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCat
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              I came for the peptides and stayed for the fluid dynamics.

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                I've found that I get the best results using a
                30Gx6mm or a 31Gx5mm. In my opinion the smaller gauge can work, just have to use a shorter length needle, less pressure.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by Stevepep
                #7

                @mrjoshua44 @jackiee What Joshua said and yes the convipens are the same. You don't get accurate dosing with the added resistance. If you read the description on peptide critic they explicitly say to use 30 guage or lower due to this reason. I find there isnt mch difference between 30 and 33 in how it feels

                R 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J Online
                  J Online
                  jackiee
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I will order a box of 30g. I prefer the 33g over the 32g, but it is probably just a mental thing, lol

                  ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J jackiee

                    I will order a box of 30g. I prefer the 33g over the 32g, but it is probably just a mental thing, lol

                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @jackiee part of the challenge for me is getting what is available and what will ship to where I live. I really love the Glucocare flat top pen needles. I don’t know how anyone else stays in business, and totally get why they sell out as soon as they come in stock.

                    (Aside from MyB and Commander buying them all.)

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S Stevepep

                      @mrjoshua44 @jackiee What Joshua said and yes the convipens are the same. You don't get accurate dosing with the added resistance. If you read the description on peptide critic they explicitly say to use 30 guage or lower due to this reason. I find there isnt mch difference between 30 and 33 in how it feels

                      R Offline
                      R Offline
                      Reactive3078
                      wrote last edited by Reactive3078
                      #10

                      @Stevepep said:

                      If you read the description

                      I had to go back and check the description.

                      I have been using the novofine plus 32G since I got the pen. I also get that tiny drop on the needle before or after I use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • D Offline
                        D Offline
                        denti
                        wrote last edited by denti
                        #11

                        I am using 31g/5mm and have no issues with them with my Gansulins. Tested for accuracy and never had a problem.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stevepep
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          This is from peptidecritic in reference to the Gansolin.

                          We suggest a 30g or larger needle and do not recommend anyone use this to research with oils or third party cartridges

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • B Offline
                            B Offline
                            Blueeyedme
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            My Gansulins are spot on testing with a 31g syringe.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups