Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
verified-peptidesreviewpt-141
15 Posts 12 Posters 313 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB BeeKind

    PT 141 made me very nauseous - how much did you take?

    R Offline
    R Offline
    rmchrist
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    @BeeKind I was going to say that you need to nitrate up with it…

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      derekg1
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      It seems like more info is needed to make this a fair review. I've never ordered from verified peptides but a 1 star review seems pretty rough with out knowing if it was Verified's fault or just taking too much (for your body) of a peptide known for causing nausea.

      Did the hospital confirm there was contamination in the peptide that caused your issues?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jackiee
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        I’m sorry you got sick, but you don’t catch septic. You become septic from an infection. I would find it hard to believe that you went septic within 2 hours of taking something? I could see having a reaction to something and becoming ill

        senex_musS 1 Reply Last reply
        9
        • vpepsV Online
          vpepsV Online
          vpeps
          wrote last edited by vpeps
          #7

          I have bought a number of peptides from Verified Peptides and ALL of them made me sick in unexpected and terrible ways. Dizziness, tinnitus, weird sensations like I was passing out. I seriously thought I was dying. The same peptides from all other companies had no such effects, neither it was described anywhere. They are the worst on the market, in my opinion, selling a rat poison.
          Namely: Thymulin, Epitalon, Vilon made me sick unless taken as low as 0.1 mg, then it was tolerable. I still keep them in my freezer but afraid to touch them.

          attentiion is all you need

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • vpepsV vpeps

            I have bought a number of peptides from Verified Peptides and ALL of them made me sick in unexpected and terrible ways. Dizziness, tinnitus, weird sensations like I was passing out. I seriously thought I was dying. The same peptides from all other companies had no such effects, neither it was described anywhere. They are the worst on the market, in my opinion, selling a rat poison.
            Namely: Thymulin, Epitalon, Vilon made me sick unless taken as low as 0.1 mg, then it was tolerable. I still keep them in my freezer but afraid to touch them.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            derekg1
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @vpeps said:

            I have bought a number of peptides from Verified Peptides and ALL of them made me sick in unexpected and terrible ways. Dizziness, tinnitus, weird sensations like I was passing out. I seriously thought I was dying. The same peptides from all other companies had no such effects, neither it was described anywhere. They are the worst on the market, in my opinion, selling a rat poison.
            Namely: Thymulin, Epitalon, Vilon made me sick unless taken as low as 0.1 mg, then it was tolerable. I still keep them in my freezer but afraid to touch them.

            Almost worth sending it off for testing to see if it is contaminated with something.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • J Offline
              J Offline
              jackiee
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              I would send it for testing, or just throw them out so they you don’t accidentally use them. Not worth it!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • boogiescofferB Offline
                boogiescofferB Offline
                boogiescoffer
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                Are y’all filtering your peps?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  jefflamb
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  Send 1 in for testing DO NOT USE. when the results come back contact them for a total refund. If you ordered other Peps from them would not use them either. I only give vendors 1 chance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J jackiee

                    I’m sorry you got sick, but you don’t catch septic. You become septic from an infection. I would find it hard to believe that you went septic within 2 hours of taking something? I could see having a reaction to something and becoming ill

                    senex_musS Offline
                    senex_musS Offline
                    senex_mus
                    wrote last edited by senex_mus
                    #12

                    @jackiee Was wondering the same thing. Looked it up. 😱 Guess it is possible with enough pyrogens. Pyrogens = endotoxins... "Pyrogens can lead to adverse reactions in patients. Common symptoms include fever and chills, but more severe consequences can arise, such as muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, organ failure, or disseminated intravascular coagulation. In serious cases, especially with large amounts, exposure can lead to life-threatening septic shock." https://biologyinsights.com/pyrogenicity-causes-medical-risks-and-testing/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by Stevepep
                      #13

                      This is horrible. Sorry to hear you two had these issues likely a sterility issue. I had a similar issue when I was just getting started and didn’t have the peptide critic education I now have. Thanks for reporting on this garbage company

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C Online
                        C Online
                        coby
                        wrote last edited by
                        #14

                        Don't know who these people are posting you know they could be competitors of this pep company, several people came on said they bought from this company several times and had no problem.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BeeKindB BeeKind

                          PT 141 made me very nauseous - how much did you take?

                          U Online
                          U Online
                          user_16538
                          wrote last edited by
                          #15

                          @BeeKind thats normal. For pt

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • World
                          • Users
                          • Groups