Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.
-
I have bought a number of peptides from Verified Peptides and ALL of them made me sick in unexpected and terrible ways. Dizziness, tinnitus, weird sensations like I was passing out. I seriously thought I was dying. The same peptides from all other companies had no such effects, neither it was described anywhere. They are the worst on the market, in my opinion, selling a rat poison.
Namely: Thymulin, Epitalon, Vilon made me sick unless taken as low as 0.1 mg, then it was tolerable. I still keep them in my freezer but afraid to touch them. -
I have bought a number of peptides from Verified Peptides and ALL of them made me sick in unexpected and terrible ways. Dizziness, tinnitus, weird sensations like I was passing out. I seriously thought I was dying. The same peptides from all other companies had no such effects, neither it was described anywhere. They are the worst on the market, in my opinion, selling a rat poison.
Namely: Thymulin, Epitalon, Vilon made me sick unless taken as low as 0.1 mg, then it was tolerable. I still keep them in my freezer but afraid to touch them.I have bought a number of peptides from Verified Peptides and ALL of them made me sick in unexpected and terrible ways. Dizziness, tinnitus, weird sensations like I was passing out. I seriously thought I was dying. The same peptides from all other companies had no such effects, neither it was described anywhere. They are the worst on the market, in my opinion, selling a rat poison.
Namely: Thymulin, Epitalon, Vilon made me sick unless taken as low as 0.1 mg, then it was tolerable. I still keep them in my freezer but afraid to touch them.Almost worth sending it off for testing to see if it is contaminated with something.
-
Are y’all filtering your peps?
-
I’m sorry you got sick, but you don’t catch septic. You become septic from an infection. I would find it hard to believe that you went septic within 2 hours of taking something? I could see having a reaction to something and becoming ill
@jackiee Was wondering the same thing. Looked it up.
Guess it is possible with enough pyrogens. Pyrogens = endotoxins... "Pyrogens can lead to adverse reactions in patients. Common symptoms include fever and chills, but more severe consequences can arise, such as muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, organ failure, or disseminated intravascular coagulation. In serious cases, especially with large amounts, exposure can lead to life-threatening septic shock." https://biologyinsights.com/pyrogenicity-causes-medical-risks-and-testing/ -
-
@BeeKind thats normal. For pt
-
Don't know who these people are posting you know they could be competitors of this pep company, several people came on said they bought from this company several times and had no problem.
-
@Stevepep yes, I wrote about it multiple times here. I had a misfortune to deal with this company first. They had Janoshik COAs, verifiable, they had extensive articles about how important to pick the quality peptides, how to choose them, all good information...
And I was pleasantly surprised when I got Epitalon from another company and 1 mg dose didn't make me want to die immediately to end my suffering.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login