Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.
-
Are y’all filtering your peps?
-
I’m sorry you got sick, but you don’t catch septic. You become septic from an infection. I would find it hard to believe that you went septic within 2 hours of taking something? I could see having a reaction to something and becoming ill
@jackiee Was wondering the same thing. Looked it up.
Guess it is possible with enough pyrogens. Pyrogens = endotoxins... "Pyrogens can lead to adverse reactions in patients. Common symptoms include fever and chills, but more severe consequences can arise, such as muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, organ failure, or disseminated intravascular coagulation. In serious cases, especially with large amounts, exposure can lead to life-threatening septic shock." https://biologyinsights.com/pyrogenicity-causes-medical-risks-and-testing/ -
-
@BeeKind thats normal. For pt
-
Don't know who these people are posting you know they could be competitors of this pep company, several people came on said they bought from this company several times and had no problem.
-
@Stevepep yes, I wrote about it multiple times here. I had a misfortune to deal with this company first. They had Janoshik COAs, verifiable, they had extensive articles about how important to pick the quality peptides, how to choose them, all good information...
And I was pleasantly surprised when I got Epitalon from another company and 1 mg dose didn't make me want to die immediately to end my suffering. -
I am new and would greatly appreciate some help. I ordered NAD from Direct Meds. They accidentally sent me the powder and backroom water instead of the pre-mixed solution. I put it in the refrigerator and the powder (in a sealed vial) turned into a pill. They are now saying they are sending me the correct formulation, but do I even want it? Is the powder (now a pill)even usable? If this is bad that doesnt say much for their product.
-
@mistyhunt1 What do you mean by pill? Can you post a picture of it? As far as I know it should come lyophilized (freeze dried puck) and you reconstitute it with Bac water. It should not be sent to you in a liquid form.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login