Too aggressive with my V4 pen - need help
-
I was a little too aggressive with my V4 pen this morning and overtightened the needle. When I unscrewed the needle, a part of the threads cracked and separated (picture attached).Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement clear plastic cartridge holder (not sure what to call that specific piece)?
I've searched and found a couple, but not sure it will fit with the V4 pen specifically.
Any help is much appreciated.
-
You can get replacements here in the pen shop, but it's currently out of stock.
-
You can get replacements here in the pen shop, but it's currently out of stock.
@Reactive3078 Well sure as sh*t!
Guess I needed to just uncheck the filter for "out of stock" items.
That was simple enough. Thank you!
-
You can get replacements here in the pen shop, but it's currently out of stock.
@Reactive3078 They were sent in to the warehouse today. they should be available for order late next week.
-
@Reactive3078 They were sent in to the warehouse today. they should be available for order late next week.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login