Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
13 Posts 4 Posters 188 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vpepsV Offline
    vpepsV Offline
    vpeps
    wrote last edited by vpeps
    #4

    I used a formulation of Thymulin nanopeptide, plus Vilon, Crystagen and Thymogen to simulate this polypeptide with its allegedly primary constituents.

    attentiion is all you need

    O 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • vpepsV vpeps

      I used a formulation of Thymulin nanopeptide, plus Vilon, Crystagen and Thymogen to simulate this polypeptide with its allegedly primary constituents.

      O Offline
      O Offline
      ogsteve
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @vpeps How did it work for you? Why didn’t you just buy from a china vendor? I literally see it on almost all grey vendors and several us resellers

      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • O ogsteve

        @vpeps How did it work for you? Why didn’t you just buy from a china vendor? I literally see it on almost all grey vendors and several us resellers

        vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote last edited by vpeps
        #6

        @ogsteve it's not thymAlin they sell. It's thymUlin, a synthesized nanopeptide, misnamed.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • O Offline
          O Offline
          ogsteve
          wrote last edited by ogsteve
          #7

          I do see a lot of mixup between thymaGEN and thymaLIN. but usually not ThyMULIN.

          Qsc has Thymalin supposedly. But
          Misidentified. Their 5mg is also reversed.

          What a clusterduck

          IMG_3685.png

          IMG_3683.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • O Offline
            O Offline
            ogsteve
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            I did pick some thymulin from BLL but those guys are completely off their nut with COA and batch tracking. Honestly I will be avoiding bio longevity labs from here on forward.

            vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • vpepsV Offline
              vpepsV Offline
              vpeps
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              Believe me, almost nobody sells Thymalin (the original natural extract from thymus), everyone* sells the synthesized nanopeptide. Whatever they name it or tell you. They can even claim they do, but that's because they don't know what they are selling, that's it.
              Or don't believe me, do the extensive research yourself, as I did.
              *everyone, but 1-2 sellers like mentioned above cosmoll. And it is in a branded package.

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O ogsteve

                I did pick some thymulin from BLL but those guys are completely off their nut with COA and batch tracking. Honestly I will be avoiding bio longevity labs from here on forward.

                vpepsV Offline
                vpepsV Offline
                vpeps
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                @ogsteve I agree their COA is questionable, but their quality is the top I found. This is a paradox I found, the best quality products I got from companies with suspicious COAs or no COAs at all, and the worst came from companies with the most trackable COAs form the most respected labs.

                attentiion is all you need

                O 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • vpepsV vpeps

                  @ogsteve I agree their COA is questionable, but their quality is the top I found. This is a paradox I found, the best quality products I got from companies with suspicious COAs or no COAs at all, and the worst came from companies with the most trackable COAs form the most respected labs.

                  O Offline
                  O Offline
                  ogsteve
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @vpeps

                  Yeah that figures.

                  My issue with real Thymalin is that it’s 5ml in an ampule and you can’t really store it from what I’ve heard.

                  I don’t know about you but jamming a 5ml shot into My ass is not My Idea of a good time. I have not quite figured how to administer it otherwise. Maybe filter and aliquot into another vial?

                  At this point I’m almost considering just finding a china source that can get all the injectables and buying 10boxes each for resale to aficionados. Maybe in single vial form for the less popular ones like bronchogen

                  bobsB vpepsV 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • O ogsteve

                    @vpeps

                    Yeah that figures.

                    My issue with real Thymalin is that it’s 5ml in an ampule and you can’t really store it from what I’ve heard.

                    I don’t know about you but jamming a 5ml shot into My ass is not My Idea of a good time. I have not quite figured how to administer it otherwise. Maybe filter and aliquot into another vial?

                    At this point I’m almost considering just finding a china source that can get all the injectables and buying 10boxes each for resale to aficionados. Maybe in single vial form for the less popular ones like bronchogen

                    bobsB Offline
                    bobsB Offline
                    bobs
                    wrote last edited by bobs
                    #12

                    @ogsteve Thymalin extract you will need to use all as soon as you reconstitute it (or open it, depending on the form). It degrades in hours, so it's usually dosed for a single use.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • O ogsteve

                      @vpeps

                      Yeah that figures.

                      My issue with real Thymalin is that it’s 5ml in an ampule and you can’t really store it from what I’ve heard.

                      I don’t know about you but jamming a 5ml shot into My ass is not My Idea of a good time. I have not quite figured how to administer it otherwise. Maybe filter and aliquot into another vial?

                      At this point I’m almost considering just finding a china source that can get all the injectables and buying 10boxes each for resale to aficionados. Maybe in single vial form for the less popular ones like bronchogen

                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpeps
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @ogsteve you still can get something like this one (there is only 1 in stock now though and a huge shipping cost), it's lyophilized, or other variants when they are in stock. It says intermuscular, but if you split the dose into 2 or 3 you can do it subcutaneously too, in my opinion. But we know more or less what is there and may just compose a synthesized surrogate as well, which is more accessible.
                      I would use a mix of
                      Thymulin, Vilon, Crystagen - 0.5-1 mg each, and Thymogen 0.02-0.05 mg. Also supplement Zinc.
                      See here.
                      Or you can use pills of Vladonix or Thymusol, better sublingually, on empty stomach.
                      But, so far, I didn't see any distinctive results in blood markers on any of these compounds, except a transient increase of neutrophils.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups