Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
12 Posts 4 Posters 168 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    "Thymalin is a polypeptide complex originally extracted from the thymus glands of calves and studied for its role in immune regulation and cellular aging."

    Anyone researched this peptide?

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      First of all, it's not easy to find it. I know how to get it but it is not trivial at all.

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • O Offline
        O Offline
        ogsteve
        wrote last edited by ogsteve
        #3

        I picked some OG up from Cosmoll.org recently. Shipping takes about 1 month tho and costs a pretty penny. I made it a whole order of specialty bioregulators, slavinorm, cortexin and cerebrolysin the real stuff.

        I see it on almost every grey vendors price list and a lot of other places. It does not appear to be hard to buy if you are fine with the Chinese stuff.

        I have not started it yet but I am taking at least 8 other bioregulators currently.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • vpepsV Online
          vpepsV Online
          vpeps
          wrote last edited by vpeps
          #4

          I used a formulation of Thymulin nanopeptide, plus Vilon, Crystagen and Thymogen to simulate this polypeptide with its allegedly primary constituents.

          attentiion is all you need

          O 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • vpepsV vpeps

            I used a formulation of Thymulin nanopeptide, plus Vilon, Crystagen and Thymogen to simulate this polypeptide with its allegedly primary constituents.

            O Offline
            O Offline
            ogsteve
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @vpeps How did it work for you? Why didn’t you just buy from a china vendor? I literally see it on almost all grey vendors and several us resellers

            vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • O ogsteve

              @vpeps How did it work for you? Why didn’t you just buy from a china vendor? I literally see it on almost all grey vendors and several us resellers

              vpepsV Online
              vpepsV Online
              vpeps
              wrote last edited by vpeps
              #6

              @ogsteve it's not thymAlin they sell. It's thymUlin, a synthesized nanopeptide, misnamed.

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O Offline
                O Offline
                ogsteve
                wrote last edited by ogsteve
                #7

                I do see a lot of mixup between thymaGEN and thymaLIN. but usually not ThyMULIN.

                Qsc has Thymalin supposedly. But
                Misidentified. Their 5mg is also reversed.

                What a clusterduck

                IMG_3685.png

                IMG_3683.png

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • O Offline
                  O Offline
                  ogsteve
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I did pick some thymulin from BLL but those guys are completely off their nut with COA and batch tracking. Honestly I will be avoiding bio longevity labs from here on forward.

                  vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • vpepsV Online
                    vpepsV Online
                    vpeps
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Believe me, almost nobody sells Thymalin (the original natural extract from thymus), everyone* sells the synthesized nanopeptide. Whatever they name it or tell you. They can even claim they do, but that's because they don't know what they are selling, that's it.
                    Or don't believe me, do the extensive research yourself, as I did.
                    *everyone, but 1-2 sellers like mentioned above cosmoll. And it is in a branded package.

                    attentiion is all you need

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • O ogsteve

                      I did pick some thymulin from BLL but those guys are completely off their nut with COA and batch tracking. Honestly I will be avoiding bio longevity labs from here on forward.

                      vpepsV Online
                      vpepsV Online
                      vpeps
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @ogsteve I agree their COA is questionable, but their quality is the top I found. This is a paradox I found, the best quality products I got from companies with suspicious COAs or no COAs at all, and the worst came from companies with the most trackable COAs form the most respected labs.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      O 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • vpepsV vpeps

                        @ogsteve I agree their COA is questionable, but their quality is the top I found. This is a paradox I found, the best quality products I got from companies with suspicious COAs or no COAs at all, and the worst came from companies with the most trackable COAs form the most respected labs.

                        O Offline
                        O Offline
                        ogsteve
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @vpeps

                        Yeah that figures.

                        My issue with real Thymalin is that it’s 5ml in an ampule and you can’t really store it from what I’ve heard.

                        I don’t know about you but jamming a 5ml shot into My ass is not My Idea of a good time. I have not quite figured how to administer it otherwise. Maybe filter and aliquot into another vial?

                        At this point I’m almost considering just finding a china source that can get all the injectables and buying 10boxes each for resale to aficionados. Maybe in single vial form for the less popular ones like bronchogen

                        bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • O ogsteve

                          @vpeps

                          Yeah that figures.

                          My issue with real Thymalin is that it’s 5ml in an ampule and you can’t really store it from what I’ve heard.

                          I don’t know about you but jamming a 5ml shot into My ass is not My Idea of a good time. I have not quite figured how to administer it otherwise. Maybe filter and aliquot into another vial?

                          At this point I’m almost considering just finding a china source that can get all the injectables and buying 10boxes each for resale to aficionados. Maybe in single vial form for the less popular ones like bronchogen

                          bobsB Offline
                          bobsB Offline
                          bobs
                          wrote last edited by bobs
                          #12
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • World
                          • Users
                          • Groups