Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Glutathione (GSH) Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Glutathione (GSH) Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
glutathioneresearching
112 Posts 26 Posters 15.8k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptidePete
    wrote on last edited by PeptidePete
    #103

    It needs to be refrigerated once reconstituted (not while still lyophilized), otherwise it is happy to quickly degrade at room temp. I warm a vial under my armpit for a couple minutes to get it to flow. For SURE keep it away from light.

    Gluta is one of the few I do not filter because I'm either using pharma (Fuan) or I've conducted my own testing. As far as I know it is filterable.

    I use 7ml diluent only for the fact I want minimum 400mg+ (my daily dose) gluta in two 100 unit pins. Less viscous with 9ml that's for sure, and if you are using lower doses it is a good choice.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • MyBM Offline
      MyBM Offline
      MyB
      wrote on last edited by
      #104

      Ditto what Pete said.
      Refrigerate, yes. Filter, not needed with pharma grade glutathione as long as the vial was under vacuum when you reconstituted.

      Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • R Offline
        R Offline
        Rowurboat
        wrote on last edited by
        #105

        Thanks for the clarification. I ended up filtering it just to be safe. 2 doses in and so far no sting or ISR's so 9ml seems to do the trick. Still only at 100mg 3x a week though. Probably bump up to 200 next week and then 300 the week after if all goes well. My rat has higher than normal lead levels due to work so I'm interested to see if glutathione helps at all. Been taking NAC daily aswell.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • MyBM MyB

          @beachfun do you have IV infusion places in your area. Highly recommend glutathione IV infusion over shots, if you’re going the clinical route.

          yvonnehien-mooreY Offline
          yvonnehien-mooreY Offline
          yvonnehien-moore
          wrote on last edited by
          #106

          @MyB WHATS THE DOSE ON IV INFUSION. I HAVE ACCESS TO DO IN HIME INFUSIONS BUT DON'T KNOW THE DOSAGE AND FREQUENCY. I HAVE 1500MG -FUAN

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WisGal64W WisGal64 referenced this topic on
          • DrCritixD Offline
            DrCritixD Offline
            DrCritix
            wrote on last edited by
            #107

            Hi guys been researching a lot on Glutathione. I’m particularly intersted in its effects on combating oxidative stress and its ability to combat the effects from heavy medication like accutane. Saying that do you think a dosing schedule of 100-200 mg Sub-Q 2-3 times a week is practical for combating the liver stress caused by accutane?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bfullerB Online
              bfullerB Online
              bfuller
              wrote on last edited by
              #108

              IMG_6905.jpeg IMG_6903.jpeg

              Just got my delivery, I thought I should test these out since everyone is raving about them. I've never tried sub Q only transdermal Glutaryl by Auro.

              Question to the community, is glutathione transport bac water necessary or just optimal? I can't seem to find any.

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64
                wrote on last edited by WisGal64
                #109

                @bfuller nexus aminos has GTB, where did you get the faun?!

                I have some GTB otw haven’t researched gluta yet but will be soon 😁

                “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bfullerB bfuller

                  IMG_6905.jpeg IMG_6903.jpeg

                  Just got my delivery, I thought I should test these out since everyone is raving about them. I've never tried sub Q only transdermal Glutaryl by Auro.

                  Question to the community, is glutathione transport bac water necessary or just optimal? I can't seem to find any.

                  E Online
                  E Online
                  Eleanor
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #110

                  @bfuller said:

                  Question to the community, is glutathione transport bac water necessary or just optimal? I can't seem to find any.

                  THat's a good question. I'd love to have some Fuan! OMG, how nice!

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WisGal64W WisGal64

                    @bfuller nexus aminos has GTB, where did you get the faun?!

                    I have some GTB otw haven’t researched gluta yet but will be soon 😁

                    bfullerB Online
                    bfullerB Online
                    bfuller
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #111

                    @WisGal64 I checked Nexus but its all sold out, I got it Growth Guys Canada. They will only ship to Canadian addresses though, link is below.

                    https://growthguys.is/shop/glutathione-1500mg/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MyBM MyB

                      I dropped this link in another conversation but wanted to share here. This is where I’ve gotten my Korean glutathione from for years. It currently $60 for a case of 10. $30 shipping no matter what you order. I haven’t placed an order since tariffs went into place. I know they use to mark a package value at 10% of what you paid.
                      https://www.acecosm.com/categories/health-booster/ki-glutaone-inj-glutathione-1200mg

                      B Offline
                      B Offline
                      BBLDarkStar
                      wrote last edited by
                      #112

                      @MyB I used the site that you posted. Price is now $70/kit, but that's still a great price for pharma grade gluta. I ordered 4 kits. My first shipment got turned around at customs after sitting there for 9 days and they shipped a replacement the next day. That one made it through. Shipped on a Monday, received on Friday.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups