Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Pen Tips / Needles
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Pen Tips / Needles

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
43 Posts 14 Posters 6.7k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I Offline
    I Offline
    iMemphis18
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Thank you! I bought some for the pens I purchased from here, hopefully they are close to the actual NovaFine needles 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      I think whatever works best for you is probably fine. I have tried different needles and have settled on 30g 6 or 8mm. I like the 31g but anecdotally, I think maybe stabbing the vial to fill the syringe may dull the needle a bit and cause it to catch a bit when injecting. I could be off base but i find, for example, I don’t feel 31g pen needles at all as compared with 31g syringes. Fun complication: my state restricts shipping of ‘medical supplies’ so some vendors won’t send me syringes or other items without a prescription ‘for my safety’.

      WRT GHK-Cu, yeah, I have used wolverine stack for a few months, and switching to GLOW, it definitely burns. And diluting helps.

      A Offline
      A Offline
      adamspence
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @ResearchCat I switched to GLOW and found it was spicy too. Switched to upper/outer buttocks and not spicy there. Also apply/massage castor oil over injection sites now to reduce issues with bruising and or lumps. Seems to be working well.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        I find it varies from batch to batch and vendor to vendor. My bride’s rat just started a new vial and found it burned. Mine started a vial from a different vendor and found it didn’t. I generally don’t have ISR’s anymore by injecting slowly. Was recommended by someone and oddly seems to work.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Ctrain24C Offline
          Ctrain24C Offline
          Ctrain24
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @randy Purchased the Xulin and the V2 pen. Are the Novofine 4 mm's compatible with the V2's hidden mechanism or is 4mm too short? Also any ETA when you'll have the cartridges and nasal sprayer back in stock?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Injection Pens & Devices on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups