Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. GLOW Research Dosing Protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

GLOW Research Dosing Protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
tb-500bpc-157ghk-curesearching
35 Posts 19 Posters 3.4k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G glpbacon

    @hunt_ak good questions! I use a pen, and I inject 2 units at a time, and wait about 5-10 seconds, and then do the next amount.

    Total volume: 15 units, so it takes about 60-90 seconds to fully inject. I'm injecting into belly fat. I found that upper glutes are just as sensitive.

    15 units == 4 mgs KLOW, so 2.5 mg of GHK-cu per injection, 500 mcg of the others.

    Because I'm using a pen, I don't wait for room temp, I do it cold since I don't want the entire vial coming up to room temp.

    Pre-pen / insulin needle, I would draw the amount and let that come up to room temp, which helped.

    I'm going to use an insulin needle tonight to draw out my dose from the cart, and I'll try both room temp AND slow injection and report back.

    mmpM Online
    mmpM Online
    mmp
    wrote last edited by
    #25

    @glpbacon Did that help?

    G 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mmpM mmp

      @glpbacon Did that help?

      G Offline
      G Offline
      glpbacon
      wrote last edited by
      #26

      @mmp not as much as I’d hoped. Room temp, slow injection, and I mean really slow, helped the most. I inject 2-4 “clicks”with the pen at a time, wait 5 seconds, repeat till done.

      Dilution didn’t change anything for me.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • D Offline
        D Offline
        diegoc
        wrote last edited by
        #27

        The research on GHK-cu is crazy on how to find what works for no PIP.

        What works for me.

        I preload 30-40iu Bac water or No sting water in Luer Lock syringes, i do 7 for the week and leave them
        Im the cabinet, its only bac water no GHK. I put on some 34g 6 or 8g needles.

        Then i have my GHK reconstituted in my pen with a 1/2” 29g pen needle, and i remove the needle and put inside the syringe my GHK dose with the pen.

        Then i let it sit for a bit which the bac water is at room temp anyway, and shoot it in the upper glute.

        When im starting the cycle i will have a little dull feeling but very little, by 2 weeks in i can start upping the dose

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • atlas01A Offline
          atlas01A Offline
          atlas01
          wrote last edited by
          #28

          50 mg GHK-Cu mixed in 9 mL Bac water, then divided into 3 pen cartridges = no ISR

          M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M Offline
            M Offline
            mikebricker
            wrote last edited by mikebricker
            #29

            I do a 50mg GHK - 10mg KPV blend. Recon with 3mL Bac to a pen vial. So 20mg/mL, 16.66 GHK and 3.33 KPV. I dose 15iu, 3mg total, 3x per week. Inject into glute and alternate sides. No sting. I think the KPV nullifies any adverse reaction from the GHK-Cu.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G glpbacon

              @hunt_ak the burning / dull ache lasts hours. Before I started injecting slowly, I had a couple of days-long reactions.

              The sting isn’t intolerable.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Saustin75
              wrote last edited by
              #30

              @glpbacon
              The sting is not intolerable. But it was annoying. I don’t know which thing helped me but this morning I waited about 10 seconds to pull the needle out and immediately covered it with a bandaid. This is the first day I have not experienced any sting whatsoever.

              D 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Saustin75

                @glpbacon
                The sting is not intolerable. But it was annoying. I don’t know which thing helped me but this morning I waited about 10 seconds to pull the needle out and immediately covered it with a bandaid. This is the first day I have not experienced any sting whatsoever.

                D Offline
                D Offline
                diegoc
                wrote last edited by
                #31

                @Saustin75 dilute it with more bac or no sting water💪

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • atlas01A Offline
                  atlas01A Offline
                  atlas01
                  wrote last edited by
                  #32

                  50mg GHK-Cu in 9mL Hospira is completely painless for me. I just split it into 3 cartridges each month.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    diegoc
                    wrote last edited by
                    #33

                    Yeah you could do that💪

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • RandyR Randy

                      For research use only. Not medical advice.

                      Overview

                      GLOW is a multi-peptide repair blend containing GHK-Cu, TB-500, and BPC-157 in one formulation.
                      Each component has been studied for tissue regeneration, inflammation control, angiogenesis, and wound-repair pathways.
                      By combining all three, GLOW aims to deliver a broad-spectrum repair effect often used in recovery, soft-tissue healing, and cosmetic-focused research models.

                      The blend is typically run as a short, concentrated daily protocol.

                      Daily Dosing Protocol (Subcutaneous)

                      Standard Daily Dose

                      2,330 mcg (2.33 mg) once daily

                      Administered at a consistent time each day.

                      This delivers an approximate per-dose composition of:

                      GHK-Cu: ~1.7 mg

                      TB-500: ~0.33 mg

                      BPC-157: ~0.33 mg

                      Cycle Length

                      4-week continuous cycle (most common)

                      Run daily for 28 days

                      Optional 2–4 week break between cycles depending on research goals

                      Many researchers treat GLOW as a short, intensive repair cycle rather than a long-term peptide regimen.

                      Timing

                      Once daily, with flexible timing

                      Many use evening dosing to coincide with recovery periods

                      Morning dosing is also common in cosmetic or skin-focused research

                      Titration

                      A titration phase is not typically used with GLOW because the daily dose remains mild for each individual component.
                      However, sensitive subjects may optionally begin at half-dose for 2–3 days before transitioning to the full 2.33 mg.

                      Common Research Notes

                      GLOW provides systemic repair effects from TB-500 + BPC-157 plus cosmetic/tissue-quality benefits from GHK-Cu.

                      Many subjects report faster response with GLOW than with any single peptide alone due to complementary pathways.

                      Injection-site warmth or minor flushing may occur initially.

                      Because GHK-Cu is stimulatory to collagen and skin-matrix gene expression, some researchers prefer morning or mid-day dosing for skin-focused protocols.

                      The 4-week cycle is typically sufficient for acute injuries, post-procedure recovery, or cosmetic remodeling.

                      U Offline
                      U Offline
                      user_16538
                      wrote last edited by
                      #34

                      @Randy buy these separate tb is a different dosing protocol, and ghk i would only mix in syringe for injection otherwise ghk can oxidize the other peps sitting in a vial reconstituded.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • atlas01A atlas01

                        50 mg GHK-Cu mixed in 9 mL Bac water, then divided into 3 pen cartridges = no ISR

                        M Online
                        M Online
                        MikeMiranda
                        wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                        #35

                        @atlas01 said:

                        50 mg GHK-Cu mixed in 9 mL Bac water, then divided into 3 pen cartridges = no ISR

                        I just started GHK-Cu and was so worried about the sting everyone talks about, I decided to recon my 100 mg with a 20 ml bac water. With zero issues

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • World
                        • Users
                        • Groups