Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
534 Posts 38 Posters 52.5k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @shaqdiesel same. I have used 7 vials from my Nexaph kit and no gelling.

    T Offline
    T Offline
    TBone
    wrote on last edited by
    #119

    @ResearchCat I will 3rd that. No issue refrigerating.

    Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • MacLeeezyM Offline
      MacLeeezyM Offline
      MacLeeezy
      wrote on last edited by
      #120

      Same. Not saying I am right or wrong here, but just sharing my experience. I refrigerate my reconstituted Tesa that has been acquired through 3 different sources with my own testing confirming it is indeed legit and had never had any of it gel. I only use hospira BAC though. I’ve known people with at least one of the same sources that used their BAC(not hospira) and it did in fact gel in the fridge

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • MacLeeezyM MacLeeezy

        Same. Not saying I am right or wrong here, but just sharing my experience. I refrigerate my reconstituted Tesa that has been acquired through 3 different sources with my own testing confirming it is indeed legit and had never had any of it gel. I only use hospira BAC though. I’ve known people with at least one of the same sources that used their BAC(not hospira) and it did in fact gel in the fridge

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Shaqdiesel
        wrote on last edited by
        #121

        @MacLeeezy Yes 100% Hospira for me as well. I have heard too many stories about bad results trying cheap BAC. It just isn't worth it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Stones67
          wrote on last edited by
          #122

          In an effort to get Pete's thread back on track here's some N=1 dexa data that could be interesting for those poking around FLGR:
          Jan 20. Tot mass: 168.1lbs, Lean mass: 128lbs, BF 20.7%, Fat mass: 34.8lbs, Visceral Fat:1.37lbs
          July 2. Tot mass: 162.2lbs, Lean mass: 136.2lbs, BF 12.9%, Fat mass: 20.8lbs, Vis Fat: 0.91 lbs
          Quick math: Tot mass: -5.9lbs, Lean mass: +8.2 lbs, BF -7.8%, Fat mass: -14lbs, Vis Fat: -0.46lbs
          FLGR started second week of March. Started low 1.25mg/wk for weeks 1-2, 2.5mg/2.5mg thereafter until 2 weeks ago, now 5mg/wk. Other relevant stack items: Reta, CJC/Ipa, Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day.
          Are there other ways to get these results? Sure.

          P 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            stevencarter
            wrote on last edited by
            #123

            @stones67 you are right, my apologies to @peptidepete, I didnt mean to alter the course of discussion on your conversation thread, out of respect i wont explain myself on here, start another one, last thing ill say is go to egrifta.com and use the side by side comparison table to compare egrifta SV against egrifta WR, WR is the second generation tesamorelin and WR stands for without refrigeration, then read the write up about egrifta and why they had to do it, it all comes down to when and where you get it from, sorry again @peptidepete

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Stones67

              In an effort to get Pete's thread back on track here's some N=1 dexa data that could be interesting for those poking around FLGR:
              Jan 20. Tot mass: 168.1lbs, Lean mass: 128lbs, BF 20.7%, Fat mass: 34.8lbs, Visceral Fat:1.37lbs
              July 2. Tot mass: 162.2lbs, Lean mass: 136.2lbs, BF 12.9%, Fat mass: 20.8lbs, Vis Fat: 0.91 lbs
              Quick math: Tot mass: -5.9lbs, Lean mass: +8.2 lbs, BF -7.8%, Fat mass: -14lbs, Vis Fat: -0.46lbs
              FLGR started second week of March. Started low 1.25mg/wk for weeks 1-2, 2.5mg/2.5mg thereafter until 2 weeks ago, now 5mg/wk. Other relevant stack items: Reta, CJC/Ipa, Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day.
              Are there other ways to get these results? Sure.

              P Offline
              P Offline
              PeptidePete
              wrote on last edited by
              #124

              @Stones67 said:

              In an effort to get Pete's thread back on track here's some N=1 dexa data that could be interesting for those poking around FLGR:
              Jan 20. Tot mass: 168.1lbs, Lean mass: 128lbs, BF 20.7%, Fat mass: 34.8lbs, Visceral Fat:1.37lbs
              July 2. Tot mass: 162.2lbs, Lean mass: 136.2lbs, BF 12.9%, Fat mass: 20.8lbs, Vis Fat: 0.91 lbs
              Quick math: Tot mass: -5.9lbs, Lean mass: +8.2 lbs, BF -7.8%, Fat mass: -14lbs, Vis Fat: -0.46lbs
              FLGR started second week of March. Started low 1.25mg/wk for weeks 1-2, 2.5mg/2.5mg thereafter until 2 weeks ago, now 5mg/wk. Other relevant stack items: Reta, CJC/Ipa, Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day.
              Are there other ways to get these results? Sure.

              SWEET!

              Enviable results. Congrats on the smart and hard work πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P PeptidePete

                Jeff- kindly relocate if not appropriate for a new category.

                Multi-vial care package delivered today from BioLongevity, pinned both with 30 minutes between each. No site reactions, feel fine, great actually.

                Super intrigued by both, I've done my homework. 60's male in great health, 2.5 year carnivore, focused on maximizing healthspan. Anyone else throwing caution to the wind and researching these two?

                D Offline
                D Offline
                djoelcassell
                wrote on last edited by
                #125

                @PeptidePete Yes! I have been using both for about 6 months. I honestly can't say how much I feel with the Klotho, but it's more about blood work anyway. I have better Kidney function and my blood markers show that since starting. Don't know if it's worth the money since I don't have significant health issues that Klotho would address anyway. But it is supposed to be the longevity peptide.

                The FLGR 242, a different story. It has allowed me to drop Reta to a microdose since it burns fat so effectively. I'm a 61 year old man and have been on TRT for 6 years. Since taking the FLGR-242, I have put on more muscle and gotten ripped. I have always worked out and had good muscle size. Now it is a little bigger and like I said, ripped.

                Klotho may be doing other amazing things that I don't see. That's why I still take it, but I am taking the FLGR 242 because of the results I can see. It's really a fantastic product! Hope that helps.

                D P 2 Replies Last reply
                2
                • D djoelcassell

                  @PeptidePete Yes! I have been using both for about 6 months. I honestly can't say how much I feel with the Klotho, but it's more about blood work anyway. I have better Kidney function and my blood markers show that since starting. Don't know if it's worth the money since I don't have significant health issues that Klotho would address anyway. But it is supposed to be the longevity peptide.

                  The FLGR 242, a different story. It has allowed me to drop Reta to a microdose since it burns fat so effectively. I'm a 61 year old man and have been on TRT for 6 years. Since taking the FLGR-242, I have put on more muscle and gotten ripped. I have always worked out and had good muscle size. Now it is a little bigger and like I said, ripped.

                  Klotho may be doing other amazing things that I don't see. That's why I still take it, but I am taking the FLGR 242 because of the results I can see. It's really a fantastic product! Hope that helps.

                  D Offline
                  D Offline
                  djoelcassell
                  wrote on last edited by djoelcassell
                  #126

                  Oh, and be careful with the FLGR-242 injections. Do not get it into your muscles. It can cause big reaction knots that stay for awhile if you do. Those reactions are noted on Jay Campbell's inner Sanctum Telegram private group page. I have never had any issues and I inject FLGR-242 twice a week 2.5mg per injection. I am now backing off to do 1mg twice per week, as I have gotten the results I was going for. Now I am in maintenance phase.
                  The Klotho, I inject IM twice a week as well, but have not increased dose since it can be dangerous to inject too much Klotho.

                  Some people have said it's the albumin binder that causes the reactions, but it can't be if you can IM the Klotho since both have the binder. It is something in the FLGR product that makes it bad for IM injections.

                  Joel

                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • D djoelcassell

                    Oh, and be careful with the FLGR-242 injections. Do not get it into your muscles. It can cause big reaction knots that stay for awhile if you do. Those reactions are noted on Jay Campbell's inner Sanctum Telegram private group page. I have never had any issues and I inject FLGR-242 twice a week 2.5mg per injection. I am now backing off to do 1mg twice per week, as I have gotten the results I was going for. Now I am in maintenance phase.
                    The Klotho, I inject IM twice a week as well, but have not increased dose since it can be dangerous to inject too much Klotho.

                    Some people have said it's the albumin binder that causes the reactions, but it can't be if you can IM the Klotho since both have the binder. It is something in the FLGR product that makes it bad for IM injections.

                    Joel

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    diegoc
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #127

                    @djoelcassell hey Joel.

                    I do klotho and i split it to 1 a week instead of every 2 weeks.

                    Has there been any changes were its best 2x a week?

                    And also i do it subq, is it better IM?

                    Thanks

                    P D 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stones67
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #128

                      Thanks for adding in your experiences guys. Super helpful. Gonna continue my flgr 5mg/week 'blast' phase for another 8 weeks or so. Trying to decide if I should return to 2.5mg/week and 'cruise' or wean off and see what happens. Kinda curious about the claimed muscle mass preservation that's been discussed. Open to suggestions/opinions!

                      D 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Stones67

                        Thanks for adding in your experiences guys. Super helpful. Gonna continue my flgr 5mg/week 'blast' phase for another 8 weeks or so. Trying to decide if I should return to 2.5mg/week and 'cruise' or wean off and see what happens. Kinda curious about the claimed muscle mass preservation that's been discussed. Open to suggestions/opinions!

                        D Offline
                        D Offline
                        diegoc
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #129

                        @Stones67 how much muscle gain have you gotten so far

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stones67
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #130

                          Between Jan 20 and July 2 I gained 8.2lbs of lean mass (see other basic stats above). FLGR was added the first week of march so obviously the timing is off for best analysis. All I can say is I've been working out using the Tonal system for over 4 years so had some decent muscularity present (just hidden behind a modest layer of you know what). I started off with Reta the first week of December (again timing of first Dexa not ideal) at 182lbs so had lost 12-14ish lbs prior to my initial Dexa. GH secretagogues and enclomiphene added a few weeks after reta as I became more curious and informed (and had some labs done). So I'm 7 months into this. I've seen your pics so shout out to you sir!

                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • S Stones67

                            Between Jan 20 and July 2 I gained 8.2lbs of lean mass (see other basic stats above). FLGR was added the first week of march so obviously the timing is off for best analysis. All I can say is I've been working out using the Tonal system for over 4 years so had some decent muscularity present (just hidden behind a modest layer of you know what). I started off with Reta the first week of December (again timing of first Dexa not ideal) at 182lbs so had lost 12-14ish lbs prior to my initial Dexa. GH secretagogues and enclomiphene added a few weeks after reta as I became more curious and informed (and had some labs done). So I'm 7 months into this. I've seen your pics so shout out to you sir!

                            D Offline
                            D Offline
                            diegoc
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #131

                            @Stones67 thanks brother.

                            Im actually now in a Reverse phase diet because going to 30% BF to 8% is virtually impossible.

                            So im at maintenance now till end of summer.

                            Then im doing an aggressive cut to 8% BF then rest on maintenance for Christmas.

                            Starting January i want to start a lean bulk and thats when im considering FLGR.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stones67
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #132

                              Well I don't think you'll disappointed. While I was doing my own research, it was Pete's posting way back in Dec/Jan that gave me the courage to eventually lay out the $$$$ and go for it! It's been impressive and I've been going easy on the protocol until recently. So by the time you make your decision I might be able to add some additional data points if I truly cycle off. On the other hand I'm also researching some other things I might try during that break so....... Ya, I've got a problem!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • quicksilver80Q Offline
                                quicksilver80Q Offline
                                quicksilver80
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #133

                                Have yall seen the te cartel video? Was 4 months old but relevant https://youtu.be/mKkha0OJxLQ?si=oPZOFzkVFl7np_Ua

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D djoelcassell

                                  @PeptidePete Yes! I have been using both for about 6 months. I honestly can't say how much I feel with the Klotho, but it's more about blood work anyway. I have better Kidney function and my blood markers show that since starting. Don't know if it's worth the money since I don't have significant health issues that Klotho would address anyway. But it is supposed to be the longevity peptide.

                                  The FLGR 242, a different story. It has allowed me to drop Reta to a microdose since it burns fat so effectively. I'm a 61 year old man and have been on TRT for 6 years. Since taking the FLGR-242, I have put on more muscle and gotten ripped. I have always worked out and had good muscle size. Now it is a little bigger and like I said, ripped.

                                  Klotho may be doing other amazing things that I don't see. That's why I still take it, but I am taking the FLGR 242 because of the results I can see. It's really a fantastic product! Hope that helps.

                                  P Offline
                                  P Offline
                                  PeptidePete
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #134

                                  @djoelcassell said:

                                  @PeptidePete Yes! I have been using both for about 6 months. I honestly can't say how much I feel with the Klotho, but it's more about blood work anyway. I have better Kidney function and my blood markers show that since starting. Don't know if it's worth the money since I don't have significant health issues that Klotho would address anyway. But it is supposed to be the longevity peptide.

                                  The FLGR 242, a different story. It has allowed me to drop Reta to a microdose since it burns fat so effectively. I'm a 61 year old man and have been on TRT for 6 years. Since taking the FLGR-242, I have put on more muscle and gotten ripped. I have always worked out and had good muscle size. Now it is a little bigger and like I said, ripped.

                                  Klotho may be doing other amazing things that I don't see. That's why I still take it, but I am taking the FLGR 242 because of the results I can see. It's really a fantastic product! Hope that helps.

                                  Wow! Here's to ripped "old" guys! lol πŸ‘

                                  Great post, full agreement

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D diegoc

                                    @djoelcassell hey Joel.

                                    I do klotho and i split it to 1 a week instead of every 2 weeks.

                                    Has there been any changes were its best 2x a week?

                                    And also i do it subq, is it better IM?

                                    Thanks

                                    P Offline
                                    P Offline
                                    PeptidePete
                                    wrote on last edited by PeptidePete
                                    #135

                                    @diegoc said:

                                    @djoelcassell hey Joel.

                                    I do klotho and i split it to 1 a week instead of every 2 weeks.

                                    Has there been any changes were its best 2x a week?

                                    And also i do it subq, is it better IM?

                                    Thanks

                                    Please be very careful with "excess" Klotho dosing, too much is said to potentially cause big problems. The inventor (75 y/o and one kidney) is being aggressive and "only" dosing a vial every 12 days instead of 14. I would respectfully suggest a vial per week is far too close to the "edge", with all risk and no benefits. Cheers friend! πŸ˜€

                                    I just realized I think you mean 1/2 vial per week in which case the risk of excess dose is removed, however now you have risk of degradation while half-vial is reconstituted and sits in fridge. No proof of this, just risky and expensive mistake if it does degrade.

                                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      diegoc
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #136

                                      Im doing it based off the last video they did.

                                      1 vial was for 11 days. I split the vial and do it 1/2 vial every 7 days .

                                      I really dont think a peptide should have degradation for 7 days mixed.

                                      Are you just doing every 11 days?

                                      Thanks
                                      Diego

                                      P 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • D diegoc

                                        Im doing it based off the last video they did.

                                        1 vial was for 11 days. I split the vial and do it 1/2 vial every 7 days .

                                        I really dont think a peptide should have degradation for 7 days mixed.

                                        Are you just doing every 11 days?

                                        Thanks
                                        Diego

                                        P Offline
                                        P Offline
                                        PeptidePete
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #137

                                        @diegoc said:

                                        Im doing it based off the last video they did.

                                        1 vial was for 11 days. I split the vial and do it 1/2 vial every 7 days .

                                        I really dont think a peptide should have degradation for 7 days mixed.

                                        Are you just doing every 11 days?

                                        Thanks
                                        Diego

                                        Gotcha. Every 12 days, one vial a-Klotho.

                                        Side note- for research purposes I have dropped back to 5mg FLGR once per week.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • P PeptidePete

                                          @diegoc said:

                                          @djoelcassell hey Joel.

                                          I do klotho and i split it to 1 a week instead of every 2 weeks.

                                          Has there been any changes were its best 2x a week?

                                          And also i do it subq, is it better IM?

                                          Thanks

                                          Please be very careful with "excess" Klotho dosing, too much is said to potentially cause big problems. The inventor (75 y/o and one kidney) is being aggressive and "only" dosing a vial every 12 days instead of 14. I would respectfully suggest a vial per week is far too close to the "edge", with all risk and no benefits. Cheers friend! πŸ˜€

                                          I just realized I think you mean 1/2 vial per week in which case the risk of excess dose is removed, however now you have risk of degradation while half-vial is reconstituted and sits in fridge. No proof of this, just risky and expensive mistake if it does degrade.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          djoelcassell
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #138

                                          @PeptidePete Hello!
                                          I can't say for sure if it's "better" IM. When I look at the research most of the injections were IM, so to be on the safe side I do it that way.
                                          Since you've been Sub-Q'ing, maybe you could inject IM for six weeks and see if there are changes. I'd be interested to see. THis stuff ain't cheap though, so I don't really want to experiment. Lol

                                          Good luck with it! I'm going to keep doing both Klotho and FLGR-242 for now. Still seeing great results from the FLGR-242! I now know enough people who are all gaining with it to say it is a fantastic compound!

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups