Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
543 Posts 39 Posters 53.1k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mmpM Online
    mmpM Online
    mmp
    wrote last edited by
    #534

    So... they are going to release around this November some BioLean peptide\protein - kinda Reta+some 4th receptor activator (am i right?)
    Next year they will release BioBetaLR - long lasting TB-500 and BioTA1 - long lasting Thymosin Alpha 1

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Offline
      M Offline
      mole
      wrote last edited by
      #535

      A question I have not found a definitive answer to yet. Left a mixed 5mg flgr242 out overnite room temp. Wondered if it would still work. Basically found "will lose potency if left above 50F for over 8 hours, up to 50%". That's an average of what I found.

      So - begs a question from me: if in my body and has a 1/2 life of lets just say 14 days, at 98.6F, why sooooo bad at room temp - 75F overnite?

      mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MacLeeezyM Offline
        MacLeeezyM Offline
        MacLeeezy
        wrote last edited by
        #536

        I’d like to load it in a pen, but I’m too chicken it’ll start to degrade so I take it pretty soon after recon’ing.

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MacLeeezyM MacLeeezy

          I’d like to load it in a pen, but I’m too chicken it’ll start to degrade so I take it pretty soon after recon’ing.

          M Offline
          M Offline
          mole
          wrote last edited by
          #537

          @MacLeeezy I mix mine 5mg w/ 1.5ml BAC. Then do MWF shots 30min before workout with weights. Do .5ml/shot so 5mg flgr242/week. Always keep in fridge, but just wondered about this temp thing. Only thing I bring to the table is alot of common sense (which seems to be UNcommon sense nowadays). A brainiack I'm certainly not, but love learning - and things just have to make sense to me. Only truths are numbers and physics, and as Elon says everything else is just a recommendation.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • M mole

            A question I have not found a definitive answer to yet. Left a mixed 5mg flgr242 out overnite room temp. Wondered if it would still work. Basically found "will lose potency if left above 50F for over 8 hours, up to 50%". That's an average of what I found.

            So - begs a question from me: if in my body and has a 1/2 life of lets just say 14 days, at 98.6F, why sooooo bad at room temp - 75F overnite?

            mmpM Online
            mmpM Online
            mmp
            wrote last edited by
            #538

            @mole In your body it will stick to albumin and swim around with it

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mmpM mmp

              @mole In your body it will stick to albumin and swim around with it

              M Offline
              M Offline
              mole
              wrote last edited by
              #539

              @mmp Yup thx remember that - just don't understand the relationship to temperature.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mole

                @mmp Yup thx remember that - just don't understand the relationship to temperature.

                M Offline
                M Offline
                mole
                wrote last edited by
                #540

                I emailed BLL again, hopefully they will respond.

                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M mole

                  I emailed BLL again, hopefully they will respond.

                  vpepsV Online
                  vpepsV Online
                  vpeps
                  wrote last edited by vpeps
                  #541

                  @mole They will, but what can you expect to hear? Nobody knows what happened in your particular case for your particular conditions. It can be guessed it lost a few percents of the complete proteins (those are long about 200 amino acid molecules). But I guess nothing bad will happen if you use it, maybe just a slightly less effectiveness, which will be unmeasurable in the long run.

                  Here is your answer in advance https://jaycampbell.com/blog/how-to-store-reconstituted-peptides/

                  attentiion is all you need

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • O Offline
                    O Offline
                    ogsteve
                    wrote last edited by
                    #542

                    If anyone wants my flgr242 dm me. I got 5 vials of the slim assist.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M Offline
                      M Offline
                      mole
                      wrote last edited by
                      #543

                      Response from BLL - IMO very informative. As I said before, I love learning and never settle for answers that are "should be" "probably ok" and the likes.

                      Here is the response:
                      Thank you for the thoughtful question, and we’re glad to hear you’ve been pleased with the product.
                      The two concepts are actually measuring different things. Stability in a vial refers to how well the reconstituted peptide maintains its chemical and physical integrity while being stored. Temperature, time, pH, light, oxidation, and other factors can contribute to degradation, which is why refrigeration is recommended after reconstitution.
                      A half-life in the body, on the other hand, describes how quickly a compound is cleared or metabolized after it enters a biological system. The environment inside the body is very different from a vial sitting at room temperature. Protein binding, including albumin binding, can affect distribution and can protect a compound from rapid clearance or degradation, thereby extending its circulating half-life.
                      So, a compound can require refrigerated storage after reconstitution while still having a comparatively long biological half-life at body temperature. The storage-stability timeframe and biological half-life are not directly interchangeable.
                      Because our products are sold strictly for research use only, we aren't able to provide guidance regarding human administration or individual use. However, I hope this helps clarify the distinction between storage stability and biological half-life.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups