Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Show off your swag!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Show off your swag!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
80 Posts 21 Posters 10.9k Views 6 Watching
Show off your swag! Show off your swag!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • hunt_akH hunt_ak

    @Commander said:

    IMG_2145.jpeg

    My quick get to fridge… The big stuff is in the freezer

    These orange cases are awesome! I'll try to find those files when my printer shows up next week. Love the color and style of those. I assume the top shelf one is 3ml and the bottom is 10ml vials?

    C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @hunt_ak

    So all the Hydrapeaks are 3ml. The pen holders were custom made for me by my friend. I only have 3 kits (NAD) in 10ml vial, that is why they are just sitting in there separately.
    The other case on the bottom holds 1 Hospira, 2 10ml vials, 3 3ml vials and 4 3ml pen carts.
    I also have another orange pen holder coming for it that is going on the right side. My friend accidentally made some of them in black and I like all orange stuff. I want it all to match…

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S Offline
      S Offline
      STATIEEIGHT
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @commander

      I’ve got a picture in my head of what you look like in real life but if I had to visualise what your pep stash looked like before seeing this thread that pic would be it.🤣

      Love it 👍

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @statieeight I'm not the only who envisions what people look like! Not only envision, I can almost hear what a person sounds like when reading their posts. No, I'm not crazy lol

        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S STATIEEIGHT

          @commander

          I’ve got a picture in my head of what you look like in real life but if I had to visualise what your pep stash looked like before seeing this thread that pic would be it.🤣

          Love it 👍

          C Offline
          C Offline
          Commander
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @STATIEEIGHT

          I look like Coach Buzzcut from bevis and butthead….

          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @commander ok the Bevis and butthead threw me off lol

            I was thinking you looked more like this

            Copilot_20260613_100140.png

            “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • J Offline
              J Offline
              jackiee
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              Same, @wisgal64!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Commander

                @STATIEEIGHT

                I look like Coach Buzzcut from bevis and butthead….

                S Offline
                S Offline
                STATIEEIGHT
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @Commander

                Hahaha - that’s pretty close to what I visualised- along with a bit of Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men vibes.

                “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH”🤣 (love that scene)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  Here is Coach Buzzcut… everyone says that is me.
                  https://youtu.be/RzCnrpfUaAk

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote on last edited by WisGal64
                    #49

                    I will say, i’ve never heard the phrase “Kick me in the Jimmy” 🤣

                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      This isn't all my swag. I got three full canisters in the chest freezer and also got a lab fridge I gotta go pick up on
                      Monday. Just don't have pics of everything. But I love seeing everyone's swag!
                      IMG_0715-compressed.jpeg IMG_0717-compressed.jpeg IMG_0439.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      5
                      • ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @mrjoshua44 Sweet setup! Thanks for the pics!

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                          @mrjoshua44 Sweet setup! Thanks for the pics!

                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                          mrjoshua44
                          wrote on last edited by mrjoshua44
                          #52

                          @ResearchCat Thanks! I love pens! As soon as I'm finished putting together my research room, I mean office I'll get some good pics.

                          J 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                            @ResearchCat Thanks! I love pens! As soon as I'm finished putting together my research room, I mean office I'll get some good pics.

                            J Offline
                            J Offline
                            jimmcfarland
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @mrjoshua44 said:

                            @ResearchCat Thanks! I love pens! As soon as I'm finished putting together my research room, I mean office I'll get some good pics.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MacLeeezyM Offline
                              MacLeeezyM Offline
                              MacLeeezy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              IMG_3931.jpeg

                              These are my currently out of rotation pens. Have a few more active ones in the fridge. Havin too much fun with that NIIMBOT

                              D hunt_akH C 3 Replies Last reply
                              9
                              • ResearchCatR Online
                                ResearchCatR Online
                                ResearchCat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                Awesome!

                                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • MacLeeezyM MacLeeezy

                                  IMG_3931.jpeg

                                  These are my currently out of rotation pens. Have a few more active ones in the fridge. Havin too much fun with that NIIMBOT

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  damic
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @MacLeeezy nice collection, and love the art work!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • MacLeeezyM MacLeeezy

                                    IMG_3931.jpeg

                                    These are my currently out of rotation pens. Have a few more active ones in the fridge. Havin too much fun with that NIIMBOT

                                    hunt_akH Offline
                                    hunt_akH Offline
                                    hunt_ak
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @MacLeeezy You did all that with the Niimbot?! We may need a thread to share M2 files!!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @hunt_ak Geez, I am happy if I get the QR code to work. 🙂

                                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                        @hunt_ak Geez, I am happy if I get the QR code to work. 🙂

                                        T Offline
                                        T Offline
                                        TBone
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @ResearchCat Amen! I can get my QR code to work when it’s flat. But when I put it on the vial…no go. 😑

                                        Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • MacLeeezyM MacLeeezy

                                          IMG_3931.jpeg

                                          These are my currently out of rotation pens. Have a few more active ones in the fridge. Havin too much fun with that NIIMBOT

                                          C Offline
                                          C Offline
                                          Commander
                                          wrote on last edited by Commander
                                          #60

                                          @MacLeeezy said:

                                          IMG_3931.jpeg

                                          These are my currently out of rotation pens. Have a few more active ones in the fridge. Havin too much fun with that NIIMBOT

                                          What Niibot did you print those labels with?

                                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                          MacLeeezyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups