Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. ARA 290
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

ARA 290

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researchingara-290
41 Posts 7 Posters 5.7k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @WisGal64 if you don’t mind my asking, what are you using it for, and/or what is your dosing protocol? From what I have seen, 2mg/day for a month is a common one. As mentioned above, my bride’s rat has back pain and other post-surgical discomfort.

    WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64
    wrote on last edited by WisGal64
    #32

    @ResearchCat My lab rat had been in a constant flare since December, to the point it was causing a lot of nerve pain in hands and feet. KPV didn't do anything for the inflammation, but the ARA not only helped with the inflammation but also the zingers in hands and feet have lessened by 75%.

    Dosing is 2mg a day, going into week 4, plan to follow same schedule for 2 add'l months. From the literature I've read, 28 day mark is the sweet spot for most researchers, but for some with autoimmune that's just a warm up, which made my decision to continue the project for 3 months.

    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • RandyR Randy

      You may be interested in cartalax in the bioregulator category.

      brithusB Offline
      brithusB Offline
      brithus
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      @Randy I second this suggestion! Cartalax has helped my neck and back issues immensely. I had C4,5,6 fused in my neck over 10 years ago and now the vertabrae above and below are wearing out due to the added stress of compensating for the fusion. After about 3 weeks of Cartalax, pain level is 80-90%less

      WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        Much appreciated. I will plan the first month and see how that goes.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • brithusB brithus

          @Randy I second this suggestion! Cartalax has helped my neck and back issues immensely. I had C4,5,6 fused in my neck over 10 years ago and now the vertabrae above and below are wearing out due to the added stress of compensating for the fusion. After about 3 weeks of Cartalax, pain level is 80-90%less

          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          @brithus said in ARA 290:

          @Randy I second this suggestion! Cartalax has helped my neck and back issues immensely. I had C4,5,6 fused in my neck over 10 years ago and now the vertabrae above and below are wearing out due to the added stress of compensating for the fusion. After about 3 weeks of Cartalax, pain level is 80-90%less

          I have a monkey in my lab who has old rotator cuff injuries, had surgery years ago, started having a lot of pain, couldn't raise arms above head without extreme pain. Began researching cartalax a month ago along with BP and TB. Fast forward to today, pain has lessened a good 50+% that's good progress!

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Healing & Recovery on
          • ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            Bringing this one back: are the improvements seen (reduction in chronic pain) from researching ARA-290 permanent, or do you need to either cycle or use continuously in order to see the benefit? Or do people research until pain is gone, then begin research again when pain returns?

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MyBM Offline
              MyBM Offline
              MyB
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              My rats neuro pain in legs is stil gone. Last week started getting pings in feet a few times. I was going to run again in April but skipped it, may try to push til next month to see how much returns, or if it was a fluke from new activities at the rat race.

              Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                Thanks, @myb ! I am asking because my bride grudgingly acknowledged last night that after 2 weeks on ARA, her rat has noticeably less discomfort from some pain she has had for several years and that doctors and surgery have not resolved.

                I will be very happy if this is something that either permanently improved the pain, or is something that can be cycled a few times a year, though given the benefit, being on it continuously is well worth the QOL improvement.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MyBM Offline
                  MyBM Offline
                  MyB
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  @researchcat update, neuro pain is back in both feet and one leg. The issue that caused the damage still exists, so that may play into its return. You never realize how much pain your rat was living with until pain is eliminated and returns.
                  Recommend at first sign of return to start a new cycle. I can live with cycling every 3-4 months to keep my rat n less pain.

                  Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    Sorry to hear your pain is back, but glad the ARA is working. Spun up 6 more vials and looking forward to more improvement for my bride’s rat. Also going to give her Klow, which I just started on and seems good so far. Too soon to judge benefit vs Glow, but no sting, which is why my bride stopped researching Glow.

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      Oh, and greatly appreciate the feedback.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups