Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Love using Pens for research
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Love using Pens for research

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
4 Posts 2 Posters 300 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote on last edited by mrjoshua44
    #1

    I'm still kinda new to the world or research peptides but when I saw that there were reusable pens, of course I had to try. I've had the V2 for a couple of months, but honestly had forgotten I had it. Then I saw the Gansulin Auto Injector and thought to myself, now that looks like the Cadillac of injector pens, so I got one. And as of last night, I'll soon have me the Xulin Pen 3 to add too the collection of research tools. The pens just make for a much better experience, I'll tell what. And as always, thanks to @randy for the great videos and tutorials.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the obsession.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yes… Well I had to find something new to obsess about since Zepbound took away my desire to drink my good bourbon and smoke cigars. So now it’s injector pens.

        ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

          Yes… Well I had to find something new to obsess about since Zepbound took away my desire to drink my good bourbon and smoke cigars. So now it’s injector pens.

          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
          #4

          @mrjoshua44 It’s funny, I have cut my drinking by 90% or more since going on tirzepatide. My wife moved from Ozempic to Tirz and she hasn’t seen any reduction in desire for booze at all. The variability in these effects fascinates me. Think of the money we’re saving! Well, I am spending all that money on peptides and peptide accessories, so maybe not saving that much.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Injection Pens & Devices on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups