Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
84 Posts 30 Posters 7.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Offline
    N Offline
    nosaj
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I'm on wait for 5

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • J Offline
      J Offline
      justalittleprick
      wrote on last edited by justalittleprick
      #9

      I have a case of Hospira en route, but the shipping is delayed by a week, so I called my local CVS to see if I could pick up one bottle over the counter, on the off chance it would work.

      She didn't recognize the term bacteriostatic water and tried to transfer my call to the front of the store to try "cleaning supplies".

      This, ladies and gentlemen, is we are all operating outside the conventional Western medical system.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • N nosaj

        Before anyone gets upset, yes I use Hospira. I am just curious if anyone has found a compatible maker that they use and trust. I am not looking for the cheapest finds, just other options in the supply chain. I wouldn’t trust those sold on Amazon but brands like Lamda have been tested successfully.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        diegoc
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @nosaj why would we get upset?

        I use uncle wangs toilet water 🤷🏼‍♂️

        RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • D diegoc

          @nosaj why would we get upset?

          I use uncle wangs toilet water 🤷🏼‍♂️

          RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @diegoc it's really the best stuff there is. Works 100% of the time 50% of the time.

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • J Offline
            J Offline
            justalittleprick
            wrote on last edited by justalittleprick
            #12

            Newbie question: I just reconstituted and filtered my first two vials. I used 4ML of my 30ML Hospira BAC.

            Should I throw the rest away? Recap and store it? Is room temp storage ok?

            Thanks!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RandyR Offline
              RandyR Offline
              Randy
              wrote on last edited by Randy
              #13

              I toss it in the fridge after poking it...and sometimes leave it on my desk

              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Offline
                C Offline
                Capricorn74
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                It only lasts 30 days after opening correct? So that goes for all the reconstitutions so as long as the peruse we are using can last for 30 days. I have seen many different opinions on this. I have used a vial I reconstituted for 10-12 weeks for trizepatide.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @randy question for you. I noticed there are vendors starting to test their bac water and sharing the CoAs, what is your take on this? I primarily use Hosp, but with it in high demand, I had considered Lambda water a 2nd. Peptide Crafters has done some testing with 11 different ones sold on AMZ, only Lambda and one other passed the test.

                  “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                  RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Supplies Discussion on
                  • RandyR Randy

                    guys....https://medexsupply.com/water-bacteriostatic-iv-inj-sol-mdv-30ml-sterile-ftv-25-pack/

                    $9.20

                    C Offline
                    C Offline
                    cameronhollingshead
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WisGal64W WisGal64

                      @randy question for you. I noticed there are vendors starting to test their bac water and sharing the CoAs, what is your take on this? I primarily use Hosp, but with it in high demand, I had considered Lambda water a 2nd. Peptide Crafters has done some testing with 11 different ones sold on AMZ, only Lambda and one other passed the test.

                      RandyR Offline
                      RandyR Offline
                      Randy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                      WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • RandyR Randy

                        @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

                        WisGal64W Offline
                        WisGal64W Offline
                        WisGal64
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        @Randy said in BAC water:

                        @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

                        Well golly, I bet your friends appreciate it lol

                        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                        RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • WisGal64W WisGal64

                          @Randy said in BAC water:

                          @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

                          Well golly, I bet your friends appreciate it lol

                          RandyR Offline
                          RandyR Offline
                          Randy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @WisGal64 thats what frens are for 😂

                          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • M Offline
                            M Offline
                            mikepinkerton
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            I have bought parrox made and tested in usa so far has been good and also affordable

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RandyR Randy

                              I toss it in the fridge after poking it...and sometimes leave it on my desk

                              C Offline
                              C Offline
                              craigpaul
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              My peps are 30-90 days worth, if BAC is only good for 30 days once poked, I'm basically throwing away 3/4 of a 30ml bottle. Is there a good alternative to Hospira for smaller qty?

                              Hammertime65H 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ? Offline
                                ? Offline
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                All this discussion and I'm still stuck on "NASA Engineered" alcohol water. WTF? LOL This industry is so full of charlatans....

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCat
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @craigpaul I have used bac water much longer than 30 days. There was a recent post about it, but the 30 days is a lab test based on hospital use where it is being poked a lot of times by many people. If you are wiping it down and poking it a couple times a month, it is fine for much longer than 30 days, imo.

                                  Everybody saying it is only good for 28 days is people and AI repeating the hospital standard where bunches of people are handling a vial over time.

                                  My .02

                                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  7
                                  • Sable DarqnessS Offline
                                    Sable DarqnessS Offline
                                    Sable Darqness
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    I once streached A KPV vial out to 54 days. now if there was degradation,I do not now , but as for growing bad stuffs , I had no reaction

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @sable-darqness yeah, I ran a CJC/Ipa vial for almost 60 days, and that was using Amazon toilet water. No issue. It isn’t ideal, but I had a 10/10 vial.

                                      Only using Hospira going forward.

                                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • RandyR Offline
                                        RandyR Offline
                                        Randy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        Just got a box in from amsco. Took about a week. August 2027 expiration.

                                        https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

                                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                        Stan DouglasS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • RandyR Randy

                                          Just got a box in from amsco. Took about a week. August 2027 expiration.

                                          https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

                                          Stan DouglasS Online
                                          Stan DouglasS Online
                                          Stan Douglas
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          @Randy
                                          You going to go through 750mL in 16 months or do I see the monthly give-away being upgraded shortly?

                                          ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups