Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
85 Posts 30 Posters 7.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @randy question for you. I noticed there are vendors starting to test their bac water and sharing the CoAs, what is your take on this? I primarily use Hosp, but with it in high demand, I had considered Lambda water a 2nd. Peptide Crafters has done some testing with 11 different ones sold on AMZ, only Lambda and one other passed the test.

    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

    RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Supplies Discussion on
    • RandyR Randy

      guys....https://medexsupply.com/water-bacteriostatic-iv-inj-sol-mdv-30ml-sterile-ftv-25-pack/

      $9.20

      C Offline
      C Offline
      cameronhollingshead
      wrote on last edited by
      #16
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WisGal64W WisGal64

        @randy question for you. I noticed there are vendors starting to test their bac water and sharing the CoAs, what is your take on this? I primarily use Hosp, but with it in high demand, I had considered Lambda water a 2nd. Peptide Crafters has done some testing with 11 different ones sold on AMZ, only Lambda and one other passed the test.

        RandyR Offline
        RandyR Offline
        Randy
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • RandyR Randy

          @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          @Randy said in BAC water:

          @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

          Well golly, I bet your friends appreciate it lol

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • WisGal64W WisGal64

            @Randy said in BAC water:

            @WisGal64 Most likely its not nefarious but if im being completely honest i wont use anything but hospira. I have hundreds of bottles of unc wang chinese toilet water in a drawer that i let my friends use.

            Well golly, I bet your friends appreciate it lol

            RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            @WisGal64 thats what frens are for 😂

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              mikepinkerton
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              I have bought parrox made and tested in usa so far has been good and also affordable

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RandyR Randy

                I toss it in the fridge after poking it...and sometimes leave it on my desk

                C Offline
                C Offline
                craigpaul
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                My peps are 30-90 days worth, if BAC is only good for 30 days once poked, I'm basically throwing away 3/4 of a 30ml bottle. Is there a good alternative to Hospira for smaller qty?

                Hammertime65H 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ? Offline
                  ? Offline
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  All this discussion and I'm still stuck on "NASA Engineered" alcohol water. WTF? LOL This industry is so full of charlatans....

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    @craigpaul I have used bac water much longer than 30 days. There was a recent post about it, but the 30 days is a lab test based on hospital use where it is being poked a lot of times by many people. If you are wiping it down and poking it a couple times a month, it is fine for much longer than 30 days, imo.

                    Everybody saying it is only good for 28 days is people and AI repeating the hospital standard where bunches of people are handling a vial over time.

                    My .02

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    7
                    • Sable DarqnessS Offline
                      Sable DarqnessS Offline
                      Sable Darqness
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      I once streached A KPV vial out to 54 days. now if there was degradation,I do not now , but as for growing bad stuffs , I had no reaction

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        @sable-darqness yeah, I ran a CJC/Ipa vial for almost 60 days, and that was using Amazon toilet water. No issue. It isn’t ideal, but I had a 10/10 vial.

                        Only using Hospira going forward.

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • RandyR Offline
                          RandyR Offline
                          Randy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          Just got a box in from amsco. Took about a week. August 2027 expiration.

                          https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

                          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                          Stan DouglasS 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • RandyR Randy

                            Just got a box in from amsco. Took about a week. August 2027 expiration.

                            https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

                            Stan DouglasS Offline
                            Stan DouglasS Offline
                            Stan Douglas
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @Randy
                            You going to go through 750mL in 16 months or do I see the monthly give-away being upgraded shortly?

                            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RandyR Offline
                              RandyR Offline
                              Randy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #28

                              hahaha. If you only knew how much we keep at the office.

                              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • C Offline
                                C Offline
                                Commander
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #29

                                Mine just came in from Medex. Even though they said it would be weeks

                                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                E 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • C craigpaul

                                  My peps are 30-90 days worth, if BAC is only good for 30 days once poked, I'm basically throwing away 3/4 of a 30ml bottle. Is there a good alternative to Hospira for smaller qty?

                                  Hammertime65H Offline
                                  Hammertime65H Offline
                                  Hammertime65
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #30

                                  @craigpaul BAC water is good until the bottle is empty, at room temp.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  4
                                  • MyBM Offline
                                    MyBM Offline
                                    MyB
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #31

                                    TM BioWater. Doctored COA’s. Endo and failed sterility.
                                    https://substack.com/@krysia0430/p-200048436

                                    Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MyBM MyB

                                      TM BioWater. Doctored COA’s. Endo and failed sterility.
                                      https://substack.com/@krysia0430/p-200048436

                                      C Offline
                                      C Offline
                                      Commander
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #32

                                      @MyB
                                      Yep another failed attempt at making legit BAC water… it is harder than most think.

                                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • C Commander

                                        @MyB
                                        Yep another failed attempt at making legit BAC water… it is harder than most think.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                        #33

                                        @Commander the issue is using sterile water they all want to use RO water or Distilled maybe it’s the price of sterile. You can make sterile just by passing RO through UV I have looked into it to manufacture this stuff but my employer said hell no. Lots of $ to be made on BAC even just distributing Hospira.

                                        The issue is kind of simple .9pct is a preservative not a disinfectant so if bacteria is present it won’t kill it. People just trying to take advantage of this crazed market and continuing to cut corners cash in and get out

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • atlas01A Offline
                                          atlas01A Offline
                                          atlas01
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #34

                                          How long do you guys use Hospira before discarding? I opened a bottle on the 1st of this month, and still have about 10mL left.

                                          S R 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups