Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
84 Posts 30 Posters 7.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Commander

    Genetek does have 30ml multi dose. I think Daro sells them. I could never use this 10ml amples, I don’t have that kind of patience

    M Online
    M Online
    MikeMiranda
    wrote last edited by
    #75

    @Commander said:

    Genetek does have 30ml multi dose. I think Daro sells them. I could never use this 10ml amples, I don’t have that kind of patience

    I think those are $7 each if i remember correctly

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N Offline
      N Offline
      Nuncles
      wrote last edited by
      #76

      I found Daro about a month ago. I've never seen the 30mL Genetek as an option. Only the 10mL.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M Online
        M Online
        MikeMiranda
        wrote last edited by
        #77

        Daro sells Hospira I think in 30ML

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M MikeMiranda

          Daro sells Hospira I think in 30ML

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #78

          @MikeMiranda @commander @nuncles Its 10ml ampules; you simply transfer 3 in a 30ml vial that costs $4 from daro. For $6, you get 50ml of USP BAC, just like Hospira. So it's $3.60 per 30 ml, which is what Hospira should cost; it's the biggest rip off in what we do. They give away the ripoff by selling Hospira NACL BAC for $4. It's literally BAC with added NACL. I ordered a case for $100 and just laughed to myself at the Hospira BAC scam.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Stevepep

            @MikeMiranda @commander @nuncles Its 10ml ampules; you simply transfer 3 in a 30ml vial that costs $4 from daro. For $6, you get 50ml of USP BAC, just like Hospira. So it's $3.60 per 30 ml, which is what Hospira should cost; it's the biggest rip off in what we do. They give away the ripoff by selling Hospira NACL BAC for $4. It's literally BAC with added NACL. I ordered a case for $100 and just laughed to myself at the Hospira BAC scam.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote last edited by
            #79

            @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • M Online
              M Online
              MikeMiranda
              wrote last edited by
              #80

              nacl.webp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Eleanor

                @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by
                #81

                @Eleanor said:

                @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

                E 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • M Online
                  M Online
                  ManicXmedic
                  wrote last edited by ManicXmedic
                  #82

                  I saw some genetek 30ml bac on a bst, it was on Bigfoot supply co ezform they're $9 each (sold out) or 100 for $600. It was on 7summits bst yesterday

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                    @Eleanor said:

                    @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                    Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by Eleanor
                    #83

                    @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                    @Eleanor said:

                    @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                    Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

                    The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Eleanor

                      @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                      @Eleanor said:

                      @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                      Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

                      The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.

                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                      #84

                      @Eleanor said:

                      @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                      @Eleanor said:

                      @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                      Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

                      The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.

                      Will do. Just ordered. Got $5 off coupon code too.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups