Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
90 Posts 31 Posters 7.8k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Online
    M Online
    MikeMiranda
    wrote last edited by
    #80
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Eleanor

      @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote last edited by
      #81

      @Eleanor said:

      @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

      Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M Online
        M Online
        ManicXmedic
        wrote last edited by ManicXmedic
        #82

        I saw some genetek 30ml bac on a bst, it was on Bigfoot supply co ezform they're $9 each or 100 for $600. It was on 7summits bst yesterday

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

          @Eleanor said:

          @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

          Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by Eleanor
          #83

          @Mydogdaryl423 said:

          @Eleanor said:

          @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

          Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

          The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Eleanor

            @Mydogdaryl423 said:

            @Eleanor said:

            @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

            Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

            The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.

            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
            #84

            @Eleanor said:

            @Mydogdaryl423 said:

            @Eleanor said:

            @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

            Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.

            The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.

            Will do. Just ordered. Got $5 off coupon code too.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C Offline
              C Offline
              Commander
              wrote last edited by
              #85

              I tried the NACL with Tesamorlein, no good... Went cloudy in about a week

              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C Commander

                I tried the NACL with Tesamorlein, no good... Went cloudy in about a week

                M Online
                M Online
                MikeMiranda
                wrote last edited by
                #86

                @Commander said:

                I tried the NACL with Tesamorlein, no good... Went cloudy in about a week

                Last picture says it works but degrades faster

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M MikeMiranda

                  @Commander said:

                  I tried the NACL with Tesamorlein, no good... Went cloudy in about a week

                  Last picture says it works but degrades faster

                  C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #87

                  @MikeMiranda
                  Mine was very cloudy in 1 week, so I would think it really started to cloud up in a couple of days. Never had a problem with it before I normally get 20 days out of my cartridge.

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E Online
                    E Online
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by Eleanor
                    #88

                    I'm very suspicious of using NaCl with some 'bioregulator types'; Tesa, KPV, TA-1, etc., unless explicitly stated in a bonafide protocol. I will experiment with it in Cartalax though; that stuff stings like a mutha w/reg BAC and I won't take it bc of that. From reading sources, it seems to work in Semi & Tirz; don't know about Reta, Survo and Cagri yet.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      STATIEEIGHT
                      wrote last edited by
                      #89

                      The Indian Pharma vendors would be your best bet for Genetek BAC - I can’t vouch for US deliveries but delivered pricing to Aus are around $55US for 100 X 10ml ampules or $480US for 100 X 30ml vials.

                      Their prices on pharma stuff really is farking wild😮
                      Finding a good one is the hard part & the one I’ve just started using specialises in AU stuff but pretty sure he’s starting to branch out to global.

                      RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S STATIEEIGHT

                        The Indian Pharma vendors would be your best bet for Genetek BAC - I can’t vouch for US deliveries but delivered pricing to Aus are around $55US for 100 X 10ml ampules or $480US for 100 X 30ml vials.

                        Their prices on pharma stuff really is farking wild😮
                        Finding a good one is the hard part & the one I’ve just started using specialises in AU stuff but pretty sure he’s starting to branch out to global.

                        RandyR Online
                        RandyR Online
                        Randy
                        wrote last edited by
                        #90

                        @STATIEEIGHT ive got one shipping me 30ml bottles of the genetek. Going to have them tested and post him in grey zone however it goes.

                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • World
                        • Users
                        • Groups