Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. What could make pens better??
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

What could make pens better??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
11 Posts 6 Posters 804 Views
What could make pens better??
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jerryyut
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    What about high viz reflective print? It could provide plenty of contrast for when there's at least some ambient lighting conditions.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thats it! Im calling the factory!

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • MyBM Offline
        MyBM Offline
        MyB
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        What if the indicator window was a magnifying bubble. 🤔

        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Speaking of improvements, is there a way to make a pen run smoother? My Xulin pen and V2’s seem to take a bit of effort to get started and then require quite a bit of pressure to push. I know the Gansulin is spoiling me, but is there a way to lube or otherwise improve the smoothness of dispensing? They are pretty smooth when they’re empty. (Obviously?)

          Will have more swag to post this weekend.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

            Speaking of improvements, is there a way to make a pen run smoother? My Xulin pen and V2’s seem to take a bit of effort to get started and then require quite a bit of pressure to push. I know the Gansulin is spoiling me, but is there a way to lube or otherwise improve the smoothness of dispensing? They are pretty smooth when they’re empty. (Obviously?)

            Will have more swag to post this weekend.

            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @ResearchCat Have you tried a different needle size? It took me a couple of months to figure out what works best for me and for what I’m researching.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCat
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Yep, I have tried a few; still trying others.

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N Offline
                N Offline
                noctivagant
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @researchcat maybe a very small amount of silicone lube on the screw would help? probably best to try it out on a cheap pen in case it causes more problems.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Since I have been using more pens for more things, it seems like the mechanism on my Xulin pen is much stickier and/or difficult to press than my V2’s. I suppose it might be the cartridge. I will try the other one next and see if there is an issue. The V’s are super easy to press.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RandyR Offline
                    RandyR Offline
                    Randy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    its likely the cartridge. If the xulin gives you troubles on the next one let us know.

                    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
                      #11

                      Thanks, will do. That cart only has 1-2 shots left.

                      My two new gansulins, Semax, NAD+, and label printer all hit the porch today, so today is a good day. More research homework to do tonight.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Injection Pens & Devices on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups