Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Introductions
  4. Finally a site that has reviews
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Finally a site that has reviews

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introductions
6 Posts 4 Posters 592 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jkova1977
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello all .... New to the pep world and very excited with my research... I have asked all over for recommendation of providers and NO ONE will talk.. Really strange... I dont mind spending the money, I just want to get quality products and something that wont make me sick.

    Finally found a site like this and super apprecialtive ... So far I have purchased from Amino Labs, Liberty Peptides, Peptide Sciences ( looks like they just shut down) and LabSourced Peptides...

    I will give the most honest , unbiased reviews to help others..

    John

    WisGal64W E 2 Replies Last reply
    8
    • J jkova1977

      Hello all .... New to the pep world and very excited with my research... I have asked all over for recommendation of providers and NO ONE will talk.. Really strange... I dont mind spending the money, I just want to get quality products and something that wont make me sick.

      Finally found a site like this and super apprecialtive ... So far I have purchased from Amino Labs, Liberty Peptides, Peptide Sciences ( looks like they just shut down) and LabSourced Peptides...

      I will give the most honest , unbiased reviews to help others..

      John

      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @jkova1977 Hi, I was in the same boat as you for awhile, It took some digging before I found my way to a few honest platforms, peptide critic being one of them πŸ™‚

      Enjoy your journey!

      β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jkova1977
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank you !!! I can only assume you're from Wisconsin based off your username... I live in Wisconsin as well !! Too funny !!

        WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • J jkova1977

          Thank you !!! I can only assume you're from Wisconsin based off your username... I live in Wisconsin as well !! Too funny !!

          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jkova1977 You are correct! πŸ™‚

          β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Offline
            E Offline
            eileenb
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hello and welcome! πŸ™‚

            You just lost the game.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Introduce Yourself on
            • J jkova1977

              Hello all .... New to the pep world and very excited with my research... I have asked all over for recommendation of providers and NO ONE will talk.. Really strange... I dont mind spending the money, I just want to get quality products and something that wont make me sick.

              Finally found a site like this and super apprecialtive ... So far I have purchased from Amino Labs, Liberty Peptides, Peptide Sciences ( looks like they just shut down) and LabSourced Peptides...

              I will give the most honest , unbiased reviews to help others..

              John

              E Offline
              E Offline
              E. Storm
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jkova1977 How was your experience with Labsourced?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups