Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. VIP and Thymulin(not Thymalin) missing of Index?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

VIP and Thymulin(not Thymalin) missing of Index?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
thymulinresearchingthymalinthymogen
4 Posts 2 Posters 505 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64
    wrote on last edited by WisGal64
    #1

    Hi @randy

    I don't see VIP or Thymulin listed on the price index. The only place I could find Thymulin so far is Southern Aminos, they have both Thymalin and Thymulin. VIP is available on a few of the vendors sites I've looked at so far, wondering if they will be added at some point?

    Also, curious, if anyone has tried Thymogen?

    TIA!

    โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S Offline
      S Offline
      SEOCoder
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      BioLongevity Labs has it. Wait for one of their sales (they have all the time) and use an affiliate code and usually get it for 45% off.

      WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S SEOCoder

        BioLongevity Labs has it. Wait for one of their sales (they have all the time) and use an affiliate code and usually get it for 45% off.

        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote on last edited by WisGal64
        #3

        @SEOCoder said in VIP and Thymulin(not Thymalin) missing of Index?:

        BioLongevity Labs has it. Wait for one of their sales (they have all the time) and use an affiliate code and usually get it for 45% off.

        Thanks, their prices definitely raise the eyebrows lol But I do enjoy reading some of Jay's newsletters, he seems to be full of life and lots of energy.

        Edit: I pulled the trigger and ordered from them, glad I did, they are actually $25.00 less a vial than Southern! Plus I did get in on the sale, so 45% off of that. I feel like I hit the jackpot lol

        โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I received my Thymulin order from BL, had a quick turnaround. Only thing I frowned at, and this probably isn't a big deal, as it sounds like this happens with pucks. The shape or lack thereof was all broken up, not like Southern Aminos, which came as a nice tight shape. I'll know more once I begin my research. The amount of emails I get from BL though, OMG, can I just browse a product without getting a gazillion of them lol I'll have to change my preferences to less of those if that option is avail.

          โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Immune & Bioregulators on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups