BioLongevity Labs
-
@vpeptides There seems to be a third one too
https://kempcorefitness.com/biolongevity-labs/
I couldn't find their Orfoglipron caps, so did a web search and found this. LOL
@pep_researcher ntxpeptides. Thank me later
-
@djoelcassell BLL has a "sale" almost every other week and with JayC or ReUp discounts, make it more palatable.
Exactly.
Careful shoppers can enjoy 50-55% discounts when opportunistically timed. I loaded up on FLGR and a-Klotho during the Christmas sales. Multiple opportunities per year, discount codes stack.
@PeptidePete That's exactly how I do it too. I got 18 months of the Klotho and FLGR 242 during the same sale.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login