Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
A

adslara

@adslara
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
8
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Crush Research Grand Re-opening
    A adslara

    @Randy Thank you!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Crush Research Grand Re-opening
    A adslara

    @Randy are you sure their supplier is different now? When I asked Rory a couple of weeks ago, he said everything will remain the same???

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Certified Pep User Review: Great quality
    A adslara

    This is a vendor review submitted by adslara on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Certified Peptide was the first peptide company I bought from because my friend used them and had great results, and at the time, I didn't know much about the peptide market. I bought GLP-3, CJC-No DAC/IPA, SS-31, KLOW and Epitalon, and I've had nothing but great results with them.

    In the beginning, my weight loss was very slow. I only lost about two and a half pounds over 10 weeks. But once I introduced 16-17 hours of fasting, my weight loss sped up significantly. So I don't think it was the peptide. I think something else going on in my body was contributing to the extremely slow weight loss.

    Their MOTS-C did give me horrible itching, swelling, and redness. I switched to MOTS-C from Crush Research and initially thought I wasn't having the same issue, but within a week, I started developing the same reaction. So again, I don't think it had anything to do with Certified's product. It seems to be how my body responds to that peptide.

    They are pricier than many other peptide vendors, so I usually buy from Crush. The problem with Crush is their inventory. A lot of the products I want are often out of stock. So whenever Crush is out of something I need, I do buy from Certified. I've had great results with their products and will continue buying from them.


    🛒 Shop Certified Pep

    📖 Read the full review on Certified Pep's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders certified-pep review glp3-r

  • Crush Research User Review: I'm so glad I found this company through Peptidecritic
    A adslara

    However, in all fairness, I want to acknowledge that all of the other products I’ve purchased from Certified Peptides have worked well.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review mots-c

  • Crush Research User Review: I'm so glad I found this company through Peptidecritic
    A adslara

    This is a vendor review submitted by adslara on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I ordered NAD+ 500 mg, MOTS-c 40 mg, KLOW 80 mg, and Triple Agonist 30 mg after reading all the glowing reviews here. Yes, their customer service is amazing, and their prices are affordable, but that’s not the reason for my five-star review.

    My first vial of MOTS-c was from Certified Pep, which I bought before I knew about this forum, and I reconstituted it with their BAC water. Every time I used it on my research animal, it caused itchy, red bumps that lasted for at least a week.

    This morning, after finishing the previous vial, I reconstituted the MOTS-c from Crush Research using BAC water from Biolongevity, since my Hospira BAC water is still on order. There were no bumps or itchiness at all!

    I’ve also used their NAD+ with great results. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again. I just wish they didn’t run out of products so often.


    🛒 Shop Crush Research

    📖 Read the full review on Crush Research's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review mots-c

  • Vendor recommendation
    A adslara

    I purchased a few products from Certified Peptides before I knew about this forum. I didn’t notice any negative effects from those products, but reading about other people’s experiences here has made me hesitant to buy from them again.

    I recently purchased some products from Crush Research after seeing so many positive reviews here. However, they either don’t carry - or are currently out of stock of - some of the products I’d like to add, including BPC-157, TB-500 (or the blend), CJC/Ipamorelin (no DAC) 10 mg, Thymosin Alpha-1, and possibly Cartalax.

    I’d really appreciate any recommendations. Thank you!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Certified Pep User Review: AVOID! Please read!!
    A adslara

    I wish I had known about this forum before making a few purchases from Certified Peps - now I'm worried if those are going to do more harm than good.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review certified-pep

  • Confused about NEXAPH and NEXAPH SG on telegraph
    A adslara

    I also came across a Telegram channel called PeptideNexaph. The person running it was adamant that Nexaph no longer sells through its own website and was transitioning to PeptideNexaph.

    I contacted Cain at Nexaph directly, and he confirmed that the Telegram channel is a scam.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups