Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
A

AllisonW

@AllisonW
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Results from china sourced ss-31?
    A AllisonW

    Thank you for your help! I want the max benefits for sure.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31

  • Results from china sourced ss-31?
    A AllisonW

    @Stan-Douglas I might do 2 weeks of the 5mg and then stay at 10 for 9 weeks 5 days on 2 off. That will save me money 🤣 I did one vial with 2mg and one with 5 but I’ve got to get more vials to start this. It’s so hard to decide. I really want to do the protocol you posted but I guess I’ll research more first.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31

  • Results from china sourced ss-31?
    A AllisonW

    @Stan-Douglas why did you abort? I was just going to start this protocol. I can’t see the comment you responded to. Thank you!

    Peptide Discussion ss-31

  • Discussion: Zenith Bioscience
    A AllisonW

    They're amazing! He's out of stock on quite a few things but he's restocking soon. He's out of Hospira at the moment but normally has it for $15 with a max of 3. Nicest guy and quality product. He's so transparent about everything!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups