@charlescoyle I like how there's nothing on the site stating that it's not for human or animal consumption. They also ship globally? I'm not going to waste my time on their site anymore, again have fun losing your money to this very obvious scam.
BeeKind
Posts
-
Prime Axis Peptides -
Prime Axis Peptides@charlescoyle They don't even have COA's listed, that's a red flag. They still call it by it's government name (reta) that's another red flag. You're fighting to defend them but if you just want to save money just buy it and risk your money and then report back here when you have an experience to share.
-
Prime Axis PeptidesGrey doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get what you pay for it means you're taking a greater risk at losing your money, your product not arriving, it testing as no peptide or the wrong peptide. I'm not saying the risk is eliminated with state side vendors but it buffers it.
-
Prime Axis Peptides@charlescoyle You choose your own risk level. Again if price is what you're after prepare to get scammed.
I have a bottle of baby powder I mean peptide for $30 you can buy off me.
-
Simplifying Labels@Stan-Douglas I cackled so loud at work from this statement! Thank you!
-
New user@madpaddler and feel free to read peoples reviews to find what suppliers people prefer. I think it depends on what you are looking for you will find a mixed bag of reviews but you'll find plenty of vetted options here.
-
New userhttps://community.peptidecritic.com/category/237/randytube
It's it's own category in the forum. Easy to find -
Prime Axis Peptides@charlescoyle better deals aren't the best way to shop. You should shop based on reputation, service, testing and the lab they use. Shopping only by price will be your downfall. And if this is your sad attempt to promote the company you're doing a terrible job.
-
New user@madpaddler everything you will find here you have to mix yourself. I would spend atleast a week doing research here and with Randy's videos to understand what all of this is and how it's used. Plenty of resources here.
-
USA shipping vendors@T-time I'm pretty sure all of them on the vendor directory do....
-
Sites for best research for different peptides?Welcome! Here's a great place to see independent research people are sharing. Theres also information on reputable YouTube channels to follow in this forum.
-
Reta + Elora?@mmp that's a 15% off code. These were specific codes being given out at the even thst got you an additional 30%.
-
The Reta Anhedonia Paradoxical ParadoxYeah can't do anything now but ride it out to next pin day
-
The Reta Anhedonia Paradoxical Paradox@EXTROPIAN I'm at 3.5mg these days
-
ZC Labs User Review: Great product..fast shipping2 people joined today to write 5 star reviews for this company? YEAH RIGHT-
-
ZC Labs User Review: 1000% recommend2 people joined today to write 5 star reviews for this company? YEAH RIGHT-
-
CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬@Juliano546 how's the research going?
-
Semax and Caffeine
-
Reta + ghk cu , any vitamins / supplements needed ?Zinc and D3 for sure.
I'm taking a multivitamin. Creatine and collagen