Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
B

beverly

@beverly
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Mile High Compounds User Review: Buyer Beware
    B beverly

    This is a vendor review submitted by beverly on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐ (1/5)


    Review

    I have been a follower of Max since the beginning, and I have spent a lot of money on products. However, during his live chats many would complain the peptides don't work when compared to other suppliers, and I have experienced the same thing. Customers have also posted comments in the chat which are swiftly removed by Max the owner. Since his mother works in a pharmacy and knows chemicals, I suspect he is mixing the compounds with a placebo and is not practicing safe storage and protocols. Since switching suppliers, I have not seen the same symptoms, stomach pain, and other warning signs. Given his behavior with manipulating women and men to increase sales and his risky recommendations of starting out taking a high dose of 7mg Reta during live chats, I would look for a different supplier.


    πŸ›’ Shop Mile High Compounds

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Mile High Compounds' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders mile-high-compounds review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups