Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

Canineriot

@Canineriot
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
72
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hospira BAC water cheapest
    C Canineriot

    @InfinityR They don't ask anything. I ordered and paid and immediately received an email that it had processed and within an hour they had shipped it.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Hospira BAC water cheapest
    C Canineriot

    @ogsteve Just ordered a case. Thank you!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • SLUPP 332 and 915
    C Canineriot

    @Mr-Smurf Do you suggest 10mg a day?

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    C Canineriot

    @MyB No, he's right. I just checked and added the crypto payment option. His numbers are solid.

    Announcements

  • Tesamorelin or just jump to HGH…
    C Canineriot

    From what I understand, after hours of research and reading, HGH is superior in every way long term, but Tesa may provide quicker results short term. Does anyone know if that's correct?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mots-c dosing
    C Canineriot

    https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-0-9-injection-30-ml-multiple-dose

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mots-c dosing
    C Canineriot

    @jackiee I'd never heard of it before but found some here...
    https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-0-9-vial-10-ml

    Peptide Discussion

  • Switching from Retatrutide to Tirzepatide — Dose conversion advice?
    C Canineriot

    @Mydogdaryl423 I'm a weird outlier who felt zero appetite reduction even at 8mg per week of Tirz. On 6mg of Reta, I still have to force myself to eat.

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r glp2-t

  • Buying "local" vs China Direct
    C Canineriot

    @montemontemayor That is standard across most vendors when buying kits.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc
    C Canineriot

    @peptidelab Will do, thanks! I just started setting protocols and such yesterday but everything looks really darn solid. This is an incredible tool!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • tirzepatida spain
    C Canineriot

    Shit. Now we need a translate tool.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Genpeptide User Review: Ineffective
    C Canineriot

    I think the site looks great, and I love that the COAs are available right there above every product! I'll be putting in an order.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders genpeptide review glp3-r

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    C Canineriot

    Lesner and Ngannou often didn't get their cardio tested because they were removing heads from shoulders in the first round 🙂

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    C Canineriot

    @montemontemayor Yeah, fair enough, although a lot of those guys you mentioned started looking terrible by round two, especially Overheem post roids.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc
    C Canineriot

    Does anyone like, or use SiPhox?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups