Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
cassidykelseyC

cassidykelsey

@cassidykelsey
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • 10 week Progress Report - Reta
    cassidykelseyC cassidykelsey

    @elisecwalinski rants are awesome! That's totally what I wanted! Penguins are my favorite animals 😍 thanks for the source, I'll look in to it 🫢

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r researching

  • Best Supplies for RT30
    cassidykelseyC cassidykelsey

    Please drop your best suppliers with the best results and lowest rates. I currently purchased through CRUSH and they look decent πŸ‘Œ what's your experience and advice?

    Peptide Discussion

  • 10 week Progress Report - Reta
    cassidykelseyC cassidykelsey

    @BeeKind the hunt for reliable peptides is real! I can completely relate to your experience. I ordered through CRUSH recently, a little more expensive, 60 a vile for RT30, so I'm hoping for the best. I've paid around $150 for 10 viles of RT30 and like your experience didn't really feel like anything. I've also had the super sick and crazy heartburn before too, with the more expensive, around $120 + per vile. I'm hoping CRUSH is going to be my go to. I'm up for suggestions though!

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups