Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

ceejaytee8699

@ceejaytee8699
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Lab vs Lab, We tested 5 Labs using the same Kit.
    C ceejaytee8699

    This is a great article, thanks for doing the research, it is truly helpful!!!

    Announcements

  • We tested peptide degradation so people can stop guessing
    C ceejaytee8699

    Thank you for completing this investigation, it is very informative for research purposes! This type of information just isn't typically available, so I really appreciate your investment on all our behalf. Kudos to you & the Rat!

    Peptide Discussion lab-test storage mazdutide glp2-t mots-c

  • Alpha Omega Peptide User Review: Always Fast Shipping & Great Quality
    C ceejaytee8699

    This is a vendor review submitted by ceejaytee8699 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I ordered the HCG and received it within 2 days. I had a question on the COA, which they answered promptly. For my own peace of mind, I conducted an independent test to ensure I was receive active material and the product passed with flying colors. I would definitely recommend them.


    πŸ›’ Shop Alpha Omega Peptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Alpha Omega Peptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders alpha-omega-peptide review hcg
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups