Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

chandrab

@chandrab
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
6
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
    C chandrab

    @Paradox I looked into using it for GHK-CU thinking it might lessen my reaction. this is what I get about can I use it to recon GHK-CU...
    "No, you should avoid using sodium chloride solutions for GHK-Cu. GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine copper) should instead be reconstituted using standard Bacteriostatic Water (sterile water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol).Why Sodium Chloride is Not RecommendedCopper Displacement: Sodium chloride or saline solutions can cause the sodium and chloride ions to interfere with or displace the copper(II) ion bound in the GHK-Cu tripeptide complex, which can reduce its stability and potency.Injection Comfort vs. Stability: While bacteriostatic sodium chloride contains a preservative (benzyl alcohol), the salt component itself is unnecessary and chemically suboptimal for copper peptides compared to plain bacteriostatic water.Best Practices for Mixing GHK-CuCorrect Solvent: Use plain Bacteriostatic Water (containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol) to prevent bacterial growth over multi-dose use."

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nasals: BPC-157 and SS-31.
    C chandrab

    @Stan-Douglas I understand now :). I guess the most concentrated my solution ever gets is 2 ml BAC to 8ml NS. Thank you for taking the time to explain. You could also recon with distilled water or even the nasal spray. I just do bac out of habit.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nasals: BPC-157 and SS-31.
    C chandrab

    @WisGal64 I don't know if you were meaning to asking me. I do use a full 2ml of BAC. I make each in separate sprayers so that I have control over the individual dosing. The 2ml of BAC diluted by the nasal spray solution I use is not an irritant to my rat's nose.

    Yes, I am going to do it with Klow. I will stop the GHK-CU and do a 30 day Klow cycle. I figure, even though it may not be as effective as sq's, it would be like microdosing. I guess that's why we call this research.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nasals: BPC-157 and SS-31.
    C chandrab

    @Stan-Douglas I guess I am not understanding what you are saying? Please explain for me so I understand. Thanks. My dilution brings my GHK-CU to ~533mcg or .533mg per spray. So 2 sprays is roughly 1.66mg.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nasals: BPC-157 and SS-31.
    C chandrab

    @Stan-Douglas I make nasals. I recon mine with 2ml BAC and then put into the nasal sprayers along with the correct amount of a generic saline nasal spray from Walmart or Walgreens. It is 0.65% sodium chloride and some other preservatives. I like using that because it it made especially for the nose and offers some preservatives. Then you store them in the fridge. I am researching with Selank, Semax, GHK-CU, SS-31. I am going to swap out my GHK-CU for Klow as soon as that arrives.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Southern Aminos User Review: Great quality and service, fast shipping
    C chandrab

    This is a vendor review submitted by chandy on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Verified COA with 99.87% purity! SA-Tir (GLP-2T). Free 2 day FedEx shipping with order >$150. Great communication. Easy ordering. Free vial storage containers sent. Competitive pricing. Will definitely reorder.


    πŸ›’ Shop Southern Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Southern Aminos' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review glp2-t
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups