Thanks for the warning!
comptonc
Posts
-
NEVER ORDER FROM: nantong guangyuan chemical gyc a.k.a. ggpeps.net -
Genpeptide User Review: Great July 4th sale and fast shippingI had a similar experience with Genpeptides. There was a slight payment issue on my side that delayed processing but they reversed the delay by providing express shipping at no cost to me. Great communication throughout the process.
-
Genpeptide User Review: wow - fantastic customer serviceThis is a vendor review submitted by comptonc on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
I listed GLP3 as the peptide but in fact my first purchase from them involved a suite of peps because their prices and available coupons were great - but what also really impresses is their commitment to great customer service. In spite of a few payment glitches on my side, they stuck with me until I cleared it up. Delivery was phenomenally fast as well! I'm impressed.
Read the full review on Genpeptide's pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.