Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

CrawRat

@CrawRat
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Pinning a Rats Shoulder, Back and Knee
    C CrawRat

    After being retired and too sedentary for several years, I had to go back to construction work. Rat has been on Glow for several months with Wolverine and GHK on separate jabs. Reta for about 2-3 months sitting at 1gm per week now. Too much back pain and started pinning low back with incredible success. So I thought I am on to something here. Shoulders are shot on this 60+ year old rats frame. Pinning shoulders with the same success as the back. Torn meniscus on right knee has been a problem all year, 2 round of PRP shots did not help long term. Pinning knee had no positive effect. I did find that on up to 3 pins at 20 units each per day an incredible clarity on thought processes. It takes me forever to input financial data on PC when I let it go for a couple of months. Suddenly I was inputing a months data in 30 minutes. Most days rat is pinning 40 units per day but I will go to 60 if pain levels warrants. Not sure how crazy this is but it is getting me through a tough time physical labor wise.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stack Reta with Tesa?
    C CrawRat

    Does anyone have any experiance stacking Retatrutide with Tesamorelin. I could only get to about 2gm per week as I microdosed up on Reta. Skin was to sensitive to go any further. I would like to try Tesamorelin to increase reduction of visceral while staying under 2gm of Reta.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nura Peptide User Review: Nothing but a positive experiance
    C CrawRat

    This is a vendor review submitted by [email protected] on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I have made several purchases. I went to compond route for a little bit but was way overpriced. I came back to research.


    πŸ›’ Shop Nura Peptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Nura Peptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nura-peptide review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups