Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

davidgarcia

@davidgarcia
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Genpeptide User Review: Great customer service
    D davidgarcia

    This is a vendor review submitted by DG on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I ordered from GenPeptide for the 1st time and was happy to see how fast they shipped my order. Among the research peptides I purchased, I ordered a 5 vial kit of GLP1-T. However, only one vial arrived. I emailed them with a picture of what I received and they responded within less than 5 minutes. They also notified me that my additional 4 vials would be shipped that day, and provided me a tracking number. They also called me to apologize and let me know they are taking action to ensure the issue doesn't happen to anyone else. I have to say their customer service and communication blew me away -- I'm not use to that level of customer support. I definitely recommend them.


    πŸ›’ Shop Genpeptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Genpeptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders genpeptide review glp2-t
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups