Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

deborah

@deborah
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Lower prices ~ wow ?
    D deborah

    Thank you both. COAs aren’t from any of the companies listed above… I
    lol keep my eye out for this.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Lower prices ~ wow ?
    D deborah

    Re: [StudzPeptides User Review: Great prices](top quality) relatively newbie here. I’ve ordered from two or three companies. Found this site and I know that this company is recommended. I just cannot believe the prices! It indeed is a gem if all of this is true. How can they sell their items at such a discount? It almost feels too good to be true which is always a red flag for me. I’d like to take a leap and trust all of these recommendations. I’m just somewhat skeptical as I’ve been paying much more than what these guys are charging which either makes me naïve and broke or insightful, and soon happy.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Lost 1st order; but replaced -arrived in 4 days
    D deborah

    This is a vendor review submitted by deborah on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ (3/5)


    Review

    First time purchasing from this company. Made me wait 22 days to see if item was going to arrive; it did not. Upon contacting them, they were willing to resend order with 2day priority air. However, that took four days. I have not yet been able to research the products themselves. I’m hoping that they are good. Probably will not purchase from again.


    🛒 Shop EZ Peptides

    📖 Read the full review on EZ Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review glp3-r

  • Anyone order from RIVNPEPTIDES?
    D deborah

    Just curious as I just ordered for my first research rat project!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups