Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
E

e_kantor2

@e_kantor2
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
56
Topics
16
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
2

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Power outage
    E e_kantor2

    @MikeMiranda yes I do. Well I have it in an Apache with desiccant

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Power outage
    E e_kantor2

    So I'm on the east coast with this potential huge storm coming and of course I'm on vacation with all my peps in my freezer chest at home.. if I lose power and all my stuff thaws out how bad is this? Everything is still powder so I know that helps but I know the freeze thaw cycle is not great

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Peptides for allergies
    E e_kantor2

    @b0bb any suggestions

    Peptide Discussion

  • Peptides for allergies
    E e_kantor2

    I've heard KPV and Ta1 are good for allergies. I have a terrible pollen allergy it kills my eyes. I have KLOW in the stack right now so got the KPV but I don't find it's helping. Anyone with experience with either KPV and ta1 helping with their allergies

    Peptide Discussion

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    E e_kantor2

    So depressing I haven't seen one good sale outside of Nexaph lol

    Announcements

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    E e_kantor2

    All these sales are good but the prices are marked up so high that it's still crazy prices

    Announcements

  • Numerous Vendors Starting Labor Day Sales Today
    E e_kantor2

    @eleanor awesome!!! Thank you. Keep us updated 😁

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Numerous Vendors Starting Labor Day Sales Today
    E e_kantor2

    @eleanor reta, KLOW, Wolverine, Adamax, tirz

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Numerous Vendors Starting Labor Day Sales Today
    E e_kantor2

    @eleanor if you come across any great sales let us know! I'm on the look out as well

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Adalank vs selank
    E e_kantor2

    @EXTROPIAN yes Selank I've taken so I'm wondering what the real difference is and if it's even worth it

    Peptide Discussion

  • Adalank vs selank
    E e_kantor2

    @EXTROPIAN so adalank is the same as na selank

    Peptide Discussion

  • Adalank vs selank
    E e_kantor2

    Anyone tried adalank? How is it compared to Selank? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to get. Not many vendors have it in stock

    Peptide Discussion

  • Amino club payment
    E e_kantor2

    @BeeKind why not do crypto then

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Amino club payment
    E e_kantor2

    First amino club got rid of Mastercard and now discover too. Guess I won't be buying from them anymore. I don't have a visa or an American Express. At least offer a crypto option then..annoying

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    E e_kantor2

    @Stevepep yeah that's a good point with the crypto delays. It ends on 9/1 I see

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    E e_kantor2

    I feel like it's a bait to buy before all the Labor Day sales. I feel like studz may have some good sales if they get stuff back from testing before Labor Day

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    E e_kantor2

    I see the 25% off crypto sale is back. Anyone think this will be better than any Labor Day sale they put out? Or should I wait it out

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • IDUN Peptides Underrated??
    E e_kantor2

    @mmp email them about it. They are extremely responsive

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Adamax protocol
    E e_kantor2

    I got my first vial of Adamax and I'm looking for protocols. Anyone have experience? I've read a pretty wide range of dosages. Some find it effective at 50mcg and others at 500mcg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Crush Research User Review: Disappointed
    E e_kantor2

    I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups