Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
E

ed1

@ed1
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
58
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
3

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Eloralintide
    E ed1

    Thanks. I'm plenty aware of how to use the search function (I build websites myself). Sorry for the inconvenience. Everyone here uses very clever language and lingo...I (wrongly) assumed that RGR was just her made up expression for something that was discussed earlier. But, lo and behold! RGR is an a real thing! Awesome!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    E ed1

    @KarateEmma said:

    When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that

    Please explain what "Randy's ghetto reta" is?
    I'd like to have some options.
    Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • AOD-9604 reconstitution
    E ed1

    There are several videos on youtube that explain why the AOD does that and how to prevent it. Do you have any Acetic Acid?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    I'm following the starter dose schedule. Sounds like you have built up higher tolerance for it.

    LIPO-C w/B12
    Standard: 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly – 1mL syringe = 50-100 units
    Volume & Frequency: A typical vial (10 mL) provides 10–20 doses.
    Conservative / Starter 0.25-0.5 mL 1x/wk Access tolerance - First-time users, GI-sensitive patients
    Standard Maintenance 1 mL 1x/wk General metabolic support, cost-efficiency
    Active / Aggressive 1 mL 2x/wk Weight management, GLP-1 adjuncts
    Daily (Off-label) 0.25–0.5 mL Daily Steady energy/carnitine levels (burns vials faster)

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    @mrjoshua44 Yes, you are correct, I meant 0.5 mL . I was multitasking and running out the door late for a meeting.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    I took my first dose today - 0.50mg. Going to do another dose in 1 week.
    I liked it! I felt really good today!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dysesthesia, less or worse from different vendors for Reta?
    E ed1

    I have it on my eyelids,
    So, is it a good thing? Like, is it waking up or healing my nerves or anything?
    i would like to think it is good.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Peptide Pens - Beginner starter kit?
    E ed1

    I'm ready to order from @randy today!
    What are the basics I need to start pinning right away?

    Pen....3mL glass cartridges...needle tips?
    What else?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Paradoxical Pinealon experience
    E ed1

    Beginner dose is 1mg, in the morning on an empty stomach.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon

  • Raw irritated eyelids. Retatrutide-associated dysesthesia?
    E ed1

    So, should I lower my dose of Reta? I am feeling like it might be too high for me anyways. I am a 2mg/wk. at week 9.

    I just asked AI if the sunburnt eyelids was a symptom from R3, and got this response - YES to Reta being the culprit.


    Yes, it can affect the eyelids, and the "raw sunburn" description is one of the most commonly reported characterizations of retatrutide dysesthesia/allodynia.

    The sensation is systemic and neurological β€” it's driven by glucagon receptor activation on peripheral sensory nerves, so it can appear on any part of the body, including the face and eyelids. The eyelids are a plausible (and commonly affected) site because the skin there is very thin and densely innervated, making the abnormal nerve signaling more noticeable.

    The "sunburn" description specifically:

    Multiple patient reports describe it as feeling "like a bad sunburn" or "sunburn-like soreness" with the skin looking completely normal β€” no redness, no rash, no swelling. That's the key distinguishing feature: it feels like a burn but there's no visible skin change.
    The milder form (pain from light touch, like clothing brushing the skin) is technically allodynia; the more intense form (burning, crawling, electric-shock sensations) is dysesthesia. Both are part of the same spectrum and both are attributed to the glucagon receptor component.
    One Reddit user described it as "severe sunburn all over" after a dose increase, and another said it "stung like a bad sunburn" and lasted about 4 weeks before resolving.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Raw irritated eyelids. Retatrutide-associated dysesthesia?
    E ed1

    My eyelids have been feeling raw and sunburned (but I have not been in the sun for months now because it is close to 100' all summer so far!).

    Could this eyelid irritation be from the Reta, or maybe the GHK-Cu in the KLOW I am taking?

    I'm taking a few other peptides as well, but Reta and GHK-Cu seemed like they might be behind it. What do you think?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    @EXTROPIAN I hear ya! 😁 I need to come up with a plan and stick to it. Step by step.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    @denti You can do it either subq or IM. I just stick to subq. If you want more of a quick hit of energy before a workout, you can do intramuscular.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    @EXTROPIAN This would probably be quite different from what your father is taking. I use to get B12 shots from Mexico as well. Those are usually just plain B12. Nothing fancy.

    Let me know if you want any vials, I can send them to you so you can try them.

    As far as dosage, I'm just going to follow the dosage suggestion that I find onine. Since I would like to lose some weight I'll be doing the Active Weight Loss dose after starting off slow to asses for tolerance.

    Standard dosage protocol for Lipo-C with B12 is 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly
    New User: start with 0.5 mg 1x/wk – to assess tolerance
    Active weight loss: 1mL x 2/wk
    Maintenance: 1 mL weekly
    Daily: 0.25–0.5 mL Daily for Steady energy/carnitine levels

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    Stacking it with Reta, and all the other fun stuff...KLOW, SS-31, etc. (too many to list on the rotation 😁

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    @denti I bought it because it is reported to target stubborn fat and boosts energy. I tend to be slightly b12 deficient and I can always use more energy for my workouts. All of the ingredients are very brain supportive. So, weight loss and energy, and brain and mood support.

    Peptide Discussion

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    E ed1

    @Sunshine-day Last week I bought more Reta from Nexaph than I can use in a reasonable amount of time (since I have now decided I'm staying on a lower dose). Let me know if you want some vials at my cost.

    They are 15mg - and if I am calculating it correctly, it looks like I paid $22.35 per vial. So, what is that...$1.49 per mg?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Lipo-C with B12 storage and shelf life?
    E ed1

    @EXTROPIAN Well, I bought so many because it was a great deal. I couldn't resist! They just arrived and I am going to start my first vial tomorrow morning.
    The 10mL vials (with Janoshik COA.s) were $18 each.

    Here are some notes I took when researching how to use the Lipo-C w/B12:
    Standard dosage protocol for Lipo-C with B12 is 0.5–1.0 mL administered once or twice weekly
    New User: start with 0.5 mg 1x/wk – to assess tolerance
    Active weight loss: 1mL x 2/wk
    Maintenance: 1 mL weekly
    Daily: 0.25–0.5 mL Daily for Steady energy/carnitine levels

    Lipo-C contents per mL:
    B5 (Dexpanthenol) 25mg
    B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
    B12 (Methyl cobalamin) 1mg
    L-Arginine 20mg
    L-Carnitine 50mg
    L-Methionine 25mg
    L-Inositol 50mg
    Choline Chloride 50mg
    Lidocaine 1%
    Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative) 1%
    Sterile water

    Peptide Discussion

  • DEFENSINS THE ANTIMICROBIAL PEPTIDES
    E ed1

    I'm interested!

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups