@EXTROPIAN Oh hell no, Not him, NEVER him
EFletch
Posts
-
Drop some informative peptide videos. -
Drop your peptide comedy here.Faceplace is the worst.
“I bought this 60mg bottle of Reta I’m thinking of doing .5mg/week how much water and how many units to inject…”
“That’s a 120week supply at that rate”
“I’ve been told I can use it up to three years so I’m good”
Where do they come up with this shit?
-
Tirz and reta stack???I’m doing Reta/Cag and loving it.
-
Your favorite peptide influencer?Dr Jones and his “Program” is way over priced plus hes a chiro and I dont trust them at all
Dr Ashley I have no issue that she is a DO and two of the best docs I know are DO’s and their full system approach to getting people better is what works in this space.
The best advice is figure out who aligns with YOUR Research. Then use them as ONE of your sources and aggregate all of them into a considered opinion
-
Southern Aminos User Review: Might be my favorite.THey have been super easy and super fast to buy from