Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
EXTROPIANE

EXTROPIAN

@EXTROPIAN
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
688
Topics
56
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
4
Following
3

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Neuro Blends?
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @dispensarysupport "dispensary"support? As of thc?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Neuro Blends?
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @diegoc Celebro def has a slow onset. I heard alot of good things about it. I can only describe a slight vivid experience. There was a little more focus, contrast and color. Like an extremely mild but sober acid and shoom trip. Without the tunneling. Wait am I microdosing? lol

    Peptide Discussion

  • A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @armandohernandez1 si?

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Neuro Blends?
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    long-duck-dong-sexy-girlfriend.png

    Peptide Discussion

  • Neuro Blends?
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @rmchrist I have this girl in my building who started a peptide business Luxelite Peptide. After she found out about my sexy chinese girlfriends she started selling me kits. You dont mess with a pimp. One of the kits was celebrolysin. You didn't find a source here?

    NeuroMatrix seems interesting. The more I think about NA selank. I liking my selank on demand. Give it a go and share your experience. I like to dial my head to fit the days agendas. So far adamax is on point!

    Peptide Discussion

  • 5 month progress update! - I Made it to onederland!
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    Woman is getting her curves

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r

  • Neuro Blends?
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    I'm doing a reconstituded celebrolysin intranasal. You really want to neuro to set a bar? Modafinil. The celebrolysin I am doing had the slight vivid effect as Modafinil . I am still researching, I added NAD, GHkcu, and other aminos to support my latest, Adamax. All peps are intranasals. Occasionally selank to tame the Hulk/testosterone and wife. Pineolon and Dihexa are on their way. Realdeal Celerolysin intramuscular has moved up my list.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    "Thymalin is a polypeptide complex originally extracted from the thymus glands of calves and studied for its role in immune regulation and cellular aging."

    Anyone researched this peptide?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Ultra-processed foods trigger brain opioids
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @Eleanor I believe the American 'slop is in the 80% but even 55% is bad. Unfortunately the glp nor gip do anything to the opioit receptors.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @CMEffie17 I have Semax, Selank, Adamax, Celebrolysin, NAD+, GHKcu, Retatrutide in 5-10ml nasal sprayers. Yes I am researching all intranasal, focusing on the brain. As for Adamax, I have 10mg in 8ml and it is nothing to sit around considering the half life. Perfect for an active life. Semax you have a little more control due to the shorter half life, it kick in right away. Selank for stress, anxiety, cognitive fatigue. Too much will put you sleep. You have to find their sweet spot. If you feel they are too much dilute and titrate up for better control. That goes with all nootropics and peptide that have a quick onset. Learn how to microdose and titrate up. I use to bite off pills till I felt it right. Be patient.

    I been researching oral phamalogical and natural nootropics for years. Peptides are at a whole different level. This round of peptide I will be ordering Dihexa, Pinealon to research and looking for a good deal on NA-Selank. I will also restock on the following:
    CDP- Choline
    Modafinil
    Bromantane
    9-MeBc
    Alpha gpc
    Noopept
    Adamax
    Semax and Selank.
    *Hint hint... looking for deals

    Peptide Discussion

  • Ultra-processed foods trigger brain opioids
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    download (23).png

    Peptide Discussion

  • Ultra-processed foods trigger brain opioids
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    Ultra-processed foods (UPFs) make up 55% of the total daily calories consumed by Americans aged 1 and older, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

    Peptide Discussion

  • Ultra-processed foods trigger brain opioids
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    "Ultra-processed foods trigger the release of brain opioids and dopamine in ways that closely mirror the addictive properties of drugs like nicotine or alcohol.

    How Ultra-Processed Foods Involve Opioids
    • Endogenous Opioids: Eating foods high in refined sugars and fats causes the brain to release natural opioid chemicals (endorphins) that drive pleasure and motivation.
    • Blocking Signals: Research shows that when people are given opioid-blocking drugs like Narcan, their intake of hyper-palatable foods (like cookies and candy) drops, though it does not affect whole, unprocessed foods like natural fruit.
    • Receptor Changes: Over time, repeated high-dose exposure to engineered ingredients leads to receptor depletion and tolerance, meaning a person needs to eat more of the food to get the same satisfying effect.
    • Withdrawal and Cravings: Just like substance use disorders, cutting out these foods can trigger emotional and physical withdrawal symptoms, intense cravings, and a loss of control.

    Opioid antagonists reduce the overconsumption of highly processed, hyper-palatable foods by blocking the brain's reward pathways. When we eat highly processed foods (engineered combinations of fat and refined carbohydrates), our bodies release endogenous opioids (endorphins) that create a dopaminergic "bliss point". Blockading these specific receptors decreases the perceived "pleasantness" and compulsive craving of these foods without affecting the intake of standard whole foods.
    While clinical practice heavily relies on synthetic non-peptide small molecules like naltrexone and naloxone (or combinations like Naltrexone/Bupropion) to combat food addiction, there is a growing field of research focused on food-derived opioid antagonist peptides.

    Food-Derived Opioid Antagonist Peptides.
    These bioactive sequences are generated naturally during digestion or through the fermentation of food proteins:
    • Casoxins: These are μ-opioid receptor antagonist peptides derived from dairy proteins, specifically bovine casein and lactoferrin. Casoxin C is noted for having high biological potency.
    • Lactoferroxins: Derived from the enzymatic digestion of lactoferrin (a protein found heavily in milk and whey), these act as selective opioid antagonists.
    • Oryzatensin: This peptide is derived from the digestion of rice albumin. It acts as an antagonist on μ-type opioid receptors and possesses immunomodulating properties".

    Is this what GLP-1s are missing? *Narcan the next weight loss drug? lol

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    giphy.gif

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @kenhnsy yes I read the warnings but I also read being applied with caution but not strictly. "desolved in amino acids" too funny.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @ResearchCat I am going to open and take a wiff for science. Mine is still sealed.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @kenhnsy So you reconstituted 3ml of dmso in a 3ml bottle with 1g of dihexa to inject? My brother just stop there. DMSO is nothing to mess around with. I have a bottle of DMSO trying to figure out how to safely apply it. I just want to know how much you sublingual. Guess it worked.

    Later I will test peptides transdermal or topical drug delivery and DMSO will be in the mix.

    L-theamine and coffee the best!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    Food design to be addictive
    https://youtu.be/6DAbx5vkslo?is=DoAAWjRJubMQB32F

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    It there anyone who has done semax, selnak, adamax, celebrolyson and dihexa? I interested in the comparisons? I am interested on the onset comparisons.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups