Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
F

Frederic

@Frederic
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
1900 entries · 706 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Puratek Peptides User Review: Good price and customer service
    F Frederic

    This is a vendor review submitted by Frederic on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I have been using puratek for a few orders now. And I have been happy with the result.
    In my last order they made a mistake and forgot one vial.
    I called them and after a few days the mistake was corrected.
    The customer service was not perfect, but it was good enough.
    And because the price is also good I think this company deserves a 5 stars rating.
    I will continue to use to them for almost all my needs, and I will update this review if the quality of service or of the product were to change.
    I hope this review is helpful to others.

    Frederic


    🛒 Shop Puratek Peptides

    📖 Read the full review on Puratek Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders puratek-peptides review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups