Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
G

gerald

@gerald
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Nootropic Source User Review: Scam company - doesn't fulfill orders or respond to email
    G gerald

    This is a vendor review submitted by d33pstatetech on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐ (1/5)


    Review

    Let me clarify that this company is a complete scam only 50% of the time in my experience. I've made two orders with them.

    First went through fine. Shipping was pretty quick and the product seemed legit (enclomiphene in the first order).
    In my most recent order about a month ago, the status of my order is 'waiting for payment'. I made payment via zelle (no recourse) and waited a few days. No change. Emailed the company at an address I had from my first order, cc'd the email I sent the zelle to with a screenshot of the payment confirmation from my zelle to their specified zelle address.

    No response from them. No change in status. No peptide delivery.
    I have the receipts.


    πŸ›’ Shop Nootropic Source

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Nootropic Source's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nootropic-source review semax

  • Elite Research USA
    G gerald

    I've also used them before. No complaints.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups