Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
G

GH76

@GH76
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • BPC-157 efficacy on chronic injury?
    G GH76

    I used BPC and GHK (two separate shots) and if it did help it wasn't very noticeable. I had bad knee tendinitis for months while being stupid with lifting. I gave myself shots directly into the knee for about 2 months straight. I've got some leftover vials that I'll use when another injury pops up and see if it makes any difference next time.

    Peptide Discussion bpc-157 researching

  • SS-31 (Elamipretide) β€” Research Dosing Protocol
    G GH76

    I'm familiar with FOXO and senescent cell removal but didn't know that it was an available peptide. I haven't heard mention of it anywhere until now. Thanks for the info, Diego.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 researching

  • SS-31 (Elamipretide) β€” Research Dosing Protocol
    G GH76

    I've been considering adding MOTS-c to my stack and I've read that it is recommended to take SS-31 beforehand. Is this a hard and fast rule or are there any metrics that can be used to determine if one can jump straight into MOTS-c?

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 researching

  • Leaky peptide cartridges
    G GH76

    I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I do research almost immediately out of the fridge.

    I also misspoke and meant to say the needle I use to transfer the peptides from the vial to the pen cartridge is a 25 gauge.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges

  • Leaky peptide cartridges
    G GH76

    I ordered a couple of V2 peptide pens from Peptide Critic. I've reconstituted three cartridges so far (new to peptides otherwise) and I've had three different experiences with them. One cartridge worked what I would consider optimally. The other two will leak either pre-injection and/or post-injection. One in particular will leak fairly significantly post-injection. That includes waiting with the needle in the research subject 10 or more seconds after pushing the plunger. After withdrawing the needle from the subject I have to rush to pull the needle off to avoid losing peptide.

    Being entirely new to this I'm sure I'm making a mistake somewhere. Any ideas what could cause this? The only thing I can think of is the needle I'm using to reconstitute is fairly large at a 25 gauge.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups