Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
H

HoodFranklin

@HoodFranklin
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Nexaph User Review: SINGLE VIALS IS EZ PEPTIDE SITE
    H HoodFranklin

    They are not the same company. EZ is a different owner, they only had the link to them because they supply EZ.

    Nexaph

  • AFI inc
    H HoodFranklin

    One of the vendors I use mainly have test results from AFI. I cannot find any information about them anywhere on the internet. I have seen reddit posts stating they are fake. I have seen your review saying they are not, but it somehow still seems sketchy. Others have stated their methods for testing are not exactly up to Janoshik standards. At this point I don’t mnow what to believe and am just looking for a more believable reason to trust them. I have inventory that I have not touched because of this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups