Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
H

hs2019

@hs2019
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Solira User Review: Realpeptides.co Good cost/product effect but they use Kovera
    H hs2019

    This is a vendor review submitted by hs2019 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)


    Review

    I had a few friends tell me about realpeptides.co so I ordered a vial of reta from there and had phenomenal results so I ordered a larger grey supply from a WhatsApp contact given to me by a friend who does testing and I trust. But on labor day the realpeptides website stacked my discounts and I got $832 worth of reta for $103 (and two vials of ipa/tesa in separate orders). I may have spooked myself by googling too much but they use Kovera Labs and I pulled the coa from the Kovera website and it matches the one realpeptides has on their website for their reta (that did confuse me because bio many orders can they get out of the batch that they sent for testing? Is that normal business procedure or is that indeed sketchy). Aside from the prices (around or below the prices I’ve seen from suppliers listed on here) they had a 5 out of 5 from me until the COA issue. They said that a coa is shipped with each order so maybe that has different batch numbers etc and I can update this post.


    πŸ›’ Shop Solira

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Solira's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups