Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
I

Ionpeptide

@Ionpeptide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Ion Peptides. I feel slimy after this interaction.
    I Ionpeptide

    @Mydogdaryl423

    Well, if you’d like to learn more about me, Ion, or what we’re building, I’ll be doing a 1.5–2 hour live on TikTok tonight with Derek Liftz.

    We plan to have a pretty open conversation about the peptide industry, where we think it’s headed, products, the FDA, Big Pharma, and plenty more.

    And even if Ion itself isn’t something you particularly care about, maybe our mission is.

    Each month, Ion donates $25,000 to a research-focused medical nonprofit, with the recipient chosen by our customers and community. So far, we’ve donated $25,000 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and $25,000 to Cure Alzheimer’s Fund.

    That’s $50,000 donated so far, and we’re just getting started.

    You can learn more about our mission and vote for the next organization here:

    https://ionpeptide.com/our-mission/

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ion-peptides

  • Ion Peptides. I feel slimy after this interaction.
    I Ionpeptide

    @Mydogdaryl423

    I think because you are not aware of us you could assume we would create a plant.

    Ion is not a small vendor, we are not a medium sized vendor. I have absolutely no need nor want to try and earn customers thru slimy tactics or gotcha post.

    I cannot explain that users bio nor will I make additional further attempts to make sense of it. It has nothing to do with Ion and our plans/goals.

    I simply came here to clear the air. If you choose to believe me, then I can tell you, I am being earnest. Everyone in the space who knows me, will vouch for me.

    If you choose to believe I planted that user, there is truly nothing I can do to persuade you otherwise.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ion-peptides

  • Ion Peptides. I feel slimy after this interaction.
    I Ionpeptide

    Hey y’all! I’m with Ion Peptide. I don’t know Tyler, but I did see the other thread where his profile apparently stated that he “worked with Ion Peptide.” My assumption would be that he meant he used our products, but either way, that is definitely strange and misleading wording.

    I wanted to come here and clear a few things up directly:

    1. We have absolutely no reason to create a random thread about whether Ion-2T and GLP-2T are the same thing and try to source customers. That simply doesn’t make sense.

    2. Some of the conspiracy theories being thrown around here escalated pretty quickly without anyone actually verifying the facts.

    3. Back in March or April we renamed some of our products:

      • Ion-1S = GLP-1
      • Ion-2T = GLP-2
      • Ion-3R = GLP-3
    4. We have never had an employee or affiliate named Tyler Brooks. To be completely clear, we also do not work with, employ, sponsor, or have any affiliation whatsoever with the user here named tylerbrooks.

    Hopefully that clears up any confusion. I’m happy to address legitimate questions about Ion directly, but I wanted to make sure the facts were stated clearly before speculation continued to snowball.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ion-peptides

  • Ion Peptides User Review: FAKE REVIEWS FAKE PEPTIDES
    I Ionpeptide

    @pep_researcher Working on showing current shipping batches on COA page and automated emails. Give me 2-3 weeks to get it sorted 🙂

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ion-peptides review glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups