Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

janequattlebaum1

@janequattlebaum1
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Nextgen Peptides User Review: Every vial Cloudy and chunky
    J janequattlebaum1

    This is a vendor review submitted by Prewellness on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: โญ (1/5)


    Review

    This company is the worst. Back in December I had order 2 vials of Epithalon 50mg from them so I could run a full cycle. The first vial mixed was milky cloudy. I sent a picture to them and they told me I had mixed it wrong (trust me, Iโ€™ve mixed hundreds of vials and didnโ€™t mix it wrong). After much back and forth they replaced it with a vial that had a completely different label. I postponed my Epithalon cycle and when I went to start it, guess what? Replacement vial was cloudy and chunky. Went ahead a mixed the second vial and same exact outcome. Iโ€™ve emailed them 4 times now and the only response has been that they are too busy to address my concerns. Horrible product and horrible customer service.


    ๐Ÿ›’ Shop Nextgen Peptides

    ๐Ÿ“– Read the full review: Every vial Cloudy and chunky

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review epitalon-epithalon
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups