It reconstituted just fine, nice and clear.... It's almost too clear for AOD9604
I shook the vial and tried to break the cake, but it wouldn't break, it's as hard as a rock.
It reconstituted just fine, nice and clear.... It's almost too clear for AOD9604
I shook the vial and tried to break the cake, but it wouldn't break, it's as hard as a rock.
Thanks, but that article focuses on the "size", Iβm more concerned about the quality and moisture content.
I recently received my new supply, and it looks unlike anything Iβve seen before, it resembles a fluffy, loose powder rather than a solid, cake-like consistency.
One out of ten vials contains half a solid cake, while the other nine vials are filled with fluffy loose powder.
Does anyone have suggestions on whether this is safe to use?

This is a vendor review submitted by jjzexze on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:
(1/5)
Misleading advertising for Hospira 30ml BAC water, no help from customer service, and COA testing in progress for every product.
Read the full review: Fake Hospira 30ML BAC Water
Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
Hello everyone, I'm new to peptides, can anyone explain why the powder volume in a 50mg and a 10mg vial of Retatrutide looks about the same? Is this normal?
I was expecting approximately five times the amount in the 50mg vial.
Thanks a bunch!
Yellow=50mg
Orange=10mg
